2,000 Black Legion. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hiya! So, I wrote up a Black Legion list, combining my two armies: World Eater and Iron Warriors. From what I see, it combines both worlds pretty well -- ya' know, long range and close combat. Ah' well, here it is:

Abaddon the Despoiler - 255 pts.
    Master Crafted; Lightning Claw; Drach'nyen; Combi-bolter; Spikey bits.
    Retinue of Chosen Terminators - 6
    Reaper Autocannons(2); Combi-Bolters(4); Power Fist(4); Power Weapon (2); Furious Charge(6); - 294 points.

Greater Daemon of Khorne - 205 pts.

CSM Squad - 5.
    Lascannon(1); Plasma Gun(1); Bolters(3) -- 95 points.
    CSM Squad - 5.
    CSM Squad - 5.
    CSM Squad - 5.
    Missile Launcher(1); Bolters(4) -- 80 points.

Khorne Berserkers - 8.
    Khornate Chainaxes(; Furious Charge(7); Asp' Champ/Daemonvessel. -- 194 pts.
    Rhino - 50 pts.

Khorne Berserkers - 8
    Khornate Chainaxes(; Furious Charge(; Asp' Champ'; Talisman of BB -- 202 pts.

Chaos Defiler - 150 points.
    Chaos Predator - 1.
    Lascannon Turrent; Sidemounted Lascannons. -- 145 points.
    Havoc Squad - 5.
    Heavy Bolter x2; Missile Launcher x2; Bolter x1.< -- EDIT.

It should even out to be exactly 2,000 points. -nodnod-

-- Yeah, I know, Abaddon. I, at first, just wanted to try &#39;em out. He&#39;s easily replaced by a Lord or Daemon Prince, if need be. But, he&#39;s fun to mess around with. Other than him, any places where you can see a squad, or a guy you think is stupid to use or somethin&#39;? I&#39;d love to hear your opinions. Rip my list apart, if you want. &#39;ell, I&#39;m new at this, and the insight would help. Thanks. ^_^

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good list..........
    but to be more correct it&#39;s not Black leigon with WE and IW....... it just so happens that their are berzerkers and heavies that follow a BL army....... they are no longer WE........ or Iron warriors......... they are black leigon......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah. ^_^ Thanks for pointing that out, though. I just happened to have an Iron Warriors army, and a World Eaters army. And I decided to put them together to make Black Legion. I didn&#39;t add any of their armies bonuses or anythin&#39;. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems like a good solid list though......... Take a look at my 2000 point night lords list and let me know what you think of it....... I wanna see what everyone thinks before I go out and buy the models for it.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good list except the fact your taking minumn squads just to maximize on heavy weapons, that aint very sporting, and some people might consider it cheese. Personlly I would drop a lascanon squad and to boost the other squads up to 7, and/or drop abandon and get a (khornate) lord, saving at least 50 points, to bolster the squads some more

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He&#39;s playing black leigon though...... so he can&#39;t have a khornate lord..... But I do agree with ditching abbadon and just creating your own lord...... better story wise plus you save a load on points and can make a lord just as effective for cheaper...
    I don&#39;t find taking 5 man squads to max out on heavy weapons cheesy...... Because you are now open to having to take morale checks much easier now, and being chaos you aint gonna re-group........ only takes 2 guys.... to make you take a leadarship test........ can you see the disadvantage now.......

Closed Thread