1500pt Gray Knight Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grand Master Master Crafted NFW
    4 GK Terminators Phycannon/holocaust 389

Brother Captain Master Crafted NFW
    4 GK Terminators Phycannon/holocaust 305

Justicar Master Crafted NFW
    7 Gray Knights Phycannon/incinerator 275

Justicar Master Crafted NFW
    7 Gray Knights Phycannon/incinerator 275

GK Dreadnought Lascannon/Missile Luncher 140

Gk Dreadnought Heavy Bolter/Phycannon Bolts 120

If anyone has any tips 2 improve my army just let us know

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know nothing about greyknights 'cept that they have ws 5 and are goddamn cool models, hey man! i love it! (dont' gk termies cost 50 bucks for 5? that's an expensive army you got there man&#33 also expect to be outnumbered alot in battles

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iv only played about 8 games with them but iv won 6 of them. The hardest battle that iv come across was against a guard army (bloody heavey wepons and ordinance wepons get right on my nerves!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stormtroopers!! Two HQs in 1500pt not a good idea for any army. Two termie squads!!! u gonna get munched by plasma weapons from any army. Get an assassin suited against ur opponent, grey knights arent just pure grey knights u gotta add in other stuff or else u gonna get seriously outnumbered, even by marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Librarium Online -> Warhammer 40k -> Army Lists -> 1500pt Gray Knight Army List

I dont mean to make trouble, but i didnt know there was an army called grayknights.

If u mean Grey knights they are the coolest eva

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Gray" is a perfectly acceptable spelling. Why would anyone take grammar lessons from someone who says "eva"?

I don't see the point in taking a Dreadnought with a heavy bolter in an army that can take psycannons.
    There's an angel on my shoulder, in my hand a sword of gold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe Haemogods point was that they are named 'Grey Knights' rather than 'Gray Knights'. How is it acceptable to spell the name of an army incorrectly? For example, many first names have different spelling [Sarah / Sara]. Is it acceptable to use the incorrect form of a name when it has been clearly given... I dont think so.

I suppose it is also acceptable to spell 'Psycannon' as 'Phycannon' as well. =/
    IG since '95.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is getting way far from topic. Doesnt matter how he spelt it, since we are in the Daemonhunter Army board, I assume noone with a brain can think: "Hmm, grAy knights.. Never heard of those. Jeez. Must be something new! Cant be the grey knights, since they are spelled with an 'e' and not an 'a'.."

Use you heads. Of course they are named Grey Knights, but there is no need to get upset over a typo.

Anyways, about the army list, I'd include at least two swuads of Stormtroopers, with some antitank weapons. They can be used to shield your GKs from enemy fire and mount them in a Rhino/Chimera to further add some cover. Also, with a teleport Homer on the Veterans, you can get nice and nifty deep striking.

Just my 2 cents, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think i didnt say "eva" deliberatly, and i couldnt help saying it, seening as they are so good you might think to get it right.
    You have my humble apology, for intefearing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh... Slai, why do you feel the need to be provocative over something that you were not involved in? Three people (myself included) were merely debating the acceptable name of the army. No one was upset or being rude, and there was no reason for you to suggest that we were brainless or not using our heads. Granted we were off topic, but the point being that a Daemonhunters' player should be able to correctly spell his own units and equipment is a valid point, and three posts is not a massive divergence from the topic. We were not attacking his person or reputation yet you feel the need to take cheap shots at us under the guise of redirecting the topic, shame. I believe your problem is that you failed to understand the concept in discussion being that there was not a typo but a complete error in spelling [N.B a typo is a missed key, not a spelling error]. Additionally, you should perfect your own grammar before suggesting that someone else should get their act together even if they are "way far from topic".

Regardless of that annoyance, I don't believe we know enough about lordNie's opponent to give useful feedback regarding his army. Though I believe WraithSting was correct about the potential plasma gun problem, and his lack of troops. :lol:
    IG since '95.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast