1500 Point Dark Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ - 375
    Archon - combat drugs, punisher (agonizer and poison blades?), shadowfield, animus vitae, and tormentor helm (haywire grenades?)
    retinue - 6 incubi + raider w/ night shield

Elites - 436
    2x wych squad - 9 wyches + succ, wych weapons, raider w/ night shield

Troops - 355
    2x 10 warriors, 2 darklances
    10 warriors, 2 splinter cannons, raider

Heavy Support - 345

ravager - 1 disintegrator, 2 dark lances
    ravager - 2 disintegrators, 1 dark lance
    ravager - 3 disintegrators

Total - 1501

--------------------------------------------------
    The Lord will be the Vect Incubi with his punisher at his side and a vect slave at the front of his base. I will most likely decorate my incubi bases with space marine corpses, because I do love space marines ever so much.

could use some suggestions on a color scheme as well as fixing up my army list.

thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a little advice, switch an ravanger out with a talos! it draws a lot of firepower!

but its pretty good, a shooty army!! but i think more troops!! just how i would make the army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I considered using a talos for protecting my 2 dark lance warrior squads. but i figured that the additional fire power from a ravenger would benefit me more by softening up the enemy lines untill my wych and lord raiders could get into position.

Also, since i'd be using a lot of fleet of foot with those 2 warrior squads, and everything else is in a transport, i seriously doubt that a talos would even get to see combat at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah you have some points, if i waould where to remake my army i would maybe make a army somewat like yours! but still i would like that talos bringing enemy fire away from yours!!
    still it has range 24 and 6 attacks!! and when its in cc (doubt it ever comes in cc) its a killer!!

Closed Thread