New Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What should I do for my next army. I hate the imperium, and do not like chaos.
    I love the orks fluff, but its not mying playing style to mad rush into the enemy and rip them into peices, i like to shoot .
    My options are
    Tau
    Necrons
    Tyranids
    Orks

Can you show me the strenghts and weaknesses of each race? THanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you like to shoot.
    Necron or Tau.
    Tyranid and orks are HTH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IF i play necrons ill be labled cheesy. Tau are good, but not many options. Are orks pretty good, my friends make it seem like they are a non-winning army. I could addapt to cc, but right now my eldar are VERY VERY shooty. They can outshoot tau for cry out loud. (Some tau, lots of starcannons will convince you to like shooting). Orks seem like one of the weakest army stat wise, but i love their fluff. Any more suggestions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Play a shooty nid army, (can this be done?), that could be fun.

Granted, you'll still have to use CC, but it shouldn't be too hard. Just use lots of the tyranid weapon attachments to shoot while you rush forward with gaunts.

Or you could play Tau, I like em, but you may be disappointed with em in some ways. They're nowhere near as flexible as the more diverse eldar, but then if all you play are shooty eldar then you may not miss much. Still, the Tau don't have alot of the cool eldar stuff, (special powers in the HQ, units to raise the BS of your shooters).

Though I'd say there are similarities, warp spinners are just a cheap knock off of Crisis suits when it comes to mobile close range firepower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orks are definately not a non-winning army. Actually thiers a girl out here who's basically been dominating the tournaments out here with orks: cult of speed. They have options up the arse and are a fun army to use.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the replies. Im leaning towards orks. Any other suggestions?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orks, you can make them shooty, even though they arent very good at it. but most of there weapons are assult, not heavy. so you would be able to move and shoot, and Waaagggg is good, your ork warboss would have I 8 and thats really hard to beat. personaly i loke the kult of speed. i dsont have orks of my own but my brother playes them. he says they are a non winning army, but i think thats just because he doesnt use them right. i used his orks once and i dominated the board, it was kinda sad. if my brother didnt play them i would be orks. all you have to do is have 12 orks or more and Waaagggg is passed. so i say orks.

Closed Thread