Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Heres my army list:
- Command PlatoonColonel, Standard Bearer, 3 plasma guns, storm bolter.
- Inquisitor LordPsycannon, Annointed Sword, Icon of the Just.
- RetinueServo Skull, Heirophant, 2 Sages, 2 IG veterans with plasma guns, Gun Servitor with plasma cannon.
- ChimeraMulti-laser, heavy bolter, extra armor, Sacred Hull.
- Grey Knight Terminator Squad5 with Melta Bombs.
- Platoon OneComm Sec â€“ storm bolter, 2 meltaguns5 squads - meltaguns.
- Platoon TwoComm Sec â€“ Missile launcher, 2 plasma guns5 squads - plasma guns.
- Sentinels 3 with Multi-lasers.
- Grey Knights6 with Incinerator.
- Leman Russ Demolisher lascannon, extra armor, searchlight, track guards.
- Leman Russ Lascannon, extra armor, searchlight, track guards.
- Basilisk Indirect Fire.
- Eversor Assassin.
- Vindicare Assassin.
So wat do u guys think?? Any tips please would be great!
Off the top of my head, I don't believe you can take 2 imperial assassins. Not too bad, I just don't know where all your heavy weapons are... Your anti-tank. Seems to me you might need more.
The Good News is here!
Check it out:
<a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&passage=Ezekiel+18%3A28-32&version=NIV' target='_blank'>Ezekiel 18:28-32</a>
<a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Ezekiel+33%3A11' target='_blank'>Ezekiel 33:11</a>
<a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Mark+1%3A15' target='_blank'>Mark 1:15</a>
<a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Romans+10%3A9-10' target='_blank'>Romans 10:9-10</a>
PM me for more info!
Well if i took 1 assassin out and changed me missile launcher to a storm bolter!?
Not a bad list but take out the gun servitor with plasma cannon as it cannot move and fire so stopping the inquisitor from getting into combat.
I have seen this problem with many inquisitorial retinues including my own at first.
I think the best solution is too get a 2nd inquisitor and make him entirely shooting.
While your lord focuses on giving the combat weak imperials some support.
Terminators can't have melta bombs their is no star next to them.
As you have a sacred hull and annointed weapon i assume you are fighting daemons. If you are give your chimera hevy bolter psycannon bolts so you ignore the daemons save. I dont think the extra armour on the russ' is worth it as you are not going to be moving.
Why the servo skull. You have no psychic powers and the lord has Ld10
Although i think you may have included it because you get an extra wound for 6pts
In a cadian army you should have some kaskrins because they are cool!
Rest seems fine to me.
With faith in the emperor we will never fail
NOBODY CAN ESCAPE THE SCRUTINY OF THE INQUISITION.........
INNOCENCE PROVES NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
that is a good army
k, well i have kind of scraped that army and have a new 1! it is a deamonHunter army! Please Tell me wat u tink! By the way im not sure on how many points it is cause i dont have the DeamonHunter codex! Lol!
DeamonHunter Army List
- Inquisitor and Retinue
- 2 Servitors
- Grey Knight Terminators (5 of them)
- Grey Knight Terminator Brother-Captain
Troops and Fast Attack
- Grey Knights Justicar Leading Squad with 8 Grey Knights with 1 having a psycannon and 1 with an Incinerator.
- Grey Knight squad with 10 men.
- Grey Knight squad with 5 men with 1 with a psycannon and 1 with a incinerator.
Advice would be great!