Eldar Biel-tan Swordwind Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my Biel-tan Swordwind Army. I haven't fully completed it yet but this is what I aspire to dominate all those who dare oppose me and my sweetness. Feel free to make compliments and judgements in response. All help will be very appreciated, until I conquer you. Thank you for taking time to read this.

HQ- 1. Karandras the Shadow Hunter. POINTS: 165
    2. Farseer with Eldritch Storm, Fortune, Guide, and Mind War accompanied by 5 Warlocks. Warlock 1: Conceal, Warlock 2: Destructor, Warlock 3: Embolden, Warlock 4 and 5: Enhance. POINTS: 165.

Troops- 1. 10 Striking Scorpions with plasma and haywire grenades. POINTS: 190.
    2. Dark Reaper Exarch with shuriken cannon and Fast Shot and Crack shot and 4 Dark Reapers. POINTS: 238.
    3. Dire Avenger Exarch with shuriken pistol and Diresword and Distract and Defend and 9 Dire Avengers. POINTS: 174.

Elites- 1. 10 Rangers. POINTS: 192.
    2. 1 Warlock with Enhance and 5 Wraithguards. POINTS: 190.
    3. 3 Vypers, each with a shuriken cannon and starcannon. POINTS: 255.

Fast Attack- 1. Shining Spear Exarch with a power weapon and Skillful Rider and Evade and 4 Shining Spears. POINTS: 290.

Heavy Support- 1. Falcon with a starcannon and Holo-field and Vectored Engines. POINTS: 155.

TOTAL ARMY POINTS INCLUDING ALL UPGRADES AND POWERS: 2014

As you can see it is a Biel-tan army that relies heavily on Aspect Warriors (no surprise). I already have multiple battle plans for different enemies, but if you would like to submit any army ideas or gameplay ideas I will consider them and be happy to acknowledge your advice once I am famous and banging supermodels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one thing stood out for me and thats the warlock withthe wraithguard. Doesnt the warlock have to come from the farseers accompanyment or can they get their own?

and I think you would likey be ownd by shooty armies, and hand to hand armies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd take of at least 2 of the Farseers pyhic powers. Karandras is a special charater and you might not get to use him all the time. Take off the Shuiken cannons on vypers and always move more than 6 inches a turn with em so hits will. only counts a glancing DOnt give the dark reaper both fast shot and crack shot. I'd also give the falcon sprit stone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the shining spears are a bit too expensive. They could quickly be shot down. You could have another full squad of scorps for the points and you could add a few more reapers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd also wouldn't give a reaper exarch a shuriken cannon, its to short range to shoot with the long range reaper lauchers. Also rangers dont do alot of good either. Give your warlocks and farseer pistols and ccw weapons too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for all the help and comments.

I would like to ask about me getting owned by shooty armies or hand to hand armies though. The reason I've gone Biel-tan, the Aspect army, is to be able to eliminate all weaknesses. This army particularly is meant for that. If they are a shooty army, I simply sit back with my Dark Reapers and other long range weaponry (such as Rangers) and blast the hell out of them. If they choose to advance, which they probably will, I will send my Vypers (thanks for the catapults and moving tip by the way) along with my Shining Spears (Its the only Fast Attack I got left other dude, aside from Hawks, and they suck) to flank them, while keeping Scorpions on the front line in case of a sudden charge, and they are all of a sudden fighting a war on two fronts, so whenever they fall back (and they will), they will be annihalated). If it so happens that my Shining Spears and Vypers do get shot down, I charge forth with the Striking Scorpions and Wraithguards to kill what is left. If they dont advance, I will advance, and remember, theyre a shooty army. I send out my Shining Spears on the left side for a hit-and-run distraction while my Striking Scorpions attack and Wraithguards lay down cover fire, charging into assault if needed, and remember, the Warlock leader has Enhace, .

If they go for an assault army, they will get killed quicker. What could be better at assault than my 10 Striking Scorpions led by Karandras the Shadow Hunter? But theres more, my Scorpions also have plasma and haywire grenades, giving them a huge edge. I'll send them, supported by other stuff into a head to head assault. If they do get killed, and they will, but they will take down many enemies, I once again send my Shining Spears out, but this time for a little hit-and-run. They will be angry and frustrated so they will once again come forth. This time I will be more prepared though. I'll have had my Wraithguards led by a Warlock (from the Farseer's Retinue, just to clear that up) with Enhance go forth while my Falcon, Rangers, and Dark Reapers lay down cover fire. Also my Farseer has Eldritch Storm (I will get rid of Mind War and Fortune, thanks other dude), so I'll blast them with that, hopefully pinning them, and theyre an assault army, so they'll be crushed by massive firepower.

Once again if you have any helpful tips you can give to me I would be happy to acknowledge you once im famous and banging supermodels.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow thats a pretty elaborate battle plan, but theres alot more deadlier things than 10 scorpoins and Karadas, like wyhces, grey knight, or terminators, also take jetbikes instead of shing spears as they are have better points value

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and world eaters, i was basing my assumptions off the two extremes of assault and shooty namely world eaters for assault and imperial guard army.

I can guaratee that list wont stand toe-to-toe with a world eaters army in assault and it doesnt hafve enough shooting to kill them off before their all up in your squads sacrificing space elves to the blood god.

and i dont see how you can out shoot a super shooty imperial guard army witht he amount of heavy weapons they can field.

but as i said you seem to be experienced and their isnt any army in the world alittle luck and tactical know cant overcome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It&#39;s a good list but I think the shining spears are never worth the points... <_<

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

banshees&#33;&#33; where are the banshees?

also why give the warlock and farseer squad conceal??? they all have a 4+ inv save.
    <insert witty remark here>

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast