Ulthwe Eldar Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've also posted my Biel-tan Army List if you'd like to see that too. But here's my less professional, still wondering whether to make it or not, need help, didn't bother with the points and such, army. I designed it particularly to frustrate my opponents and make them never want to play Warhammer 40k again. Feel free to give any helpful comments or advice, I'd be happy to acknowlege you once I'm famous and banging supermodels.

HQ- 1. Seer Council with 2 Farseers, one with Guide and Fortune, another with Eldritch Storm and Mind War. 9 Warlocks, 4 with Augment, 3 with Enhance, 1 with Conceal, and 1 with Embolden. (Augment is a power that lets a Farseer using a power try and double the range, keeping my Seers out of danger and giving them more effectiveness)

Troops- 1. 20 Black Guardian Defenders, who will be accompanied by a Warlock with Enhance.
    2. 20 Black Guardian Defenders, who will be accompanied by a Warlock with Enhance.
    3. 20 Guardian Stormies with Plasma, Krak, and Haywire grenades.

Elites- 1. Warp Spider Exarch with an additional Death Spinner and powerblades and Surprise Assault and Withdraw and 4 Warp Spiders.
    2. Warp Spider Exarch with an additional Death Spinner and powerblades and Surprise Assault and Withdraw and 4 Warp Spiders.

Fast Attack- 1. Swooping Hawk Exarch with Hawk's Talon and Sustained Assault and Bounding Leap and 9 Swooping Hawks.

Heavy Support- 1. 3 War Walkers each with Starcannons.

The battle plan for this small Ulthwe army is simple. Kill em quick. As you've probable deduced, I have the Warp Spiders and Swooping Hawks as a quick way of getting rid of squads that stray from the main body or simply using them for hit-and-run. But what if they don't stray from army? Won't they be pointless? Yes. Yes they will. But the enemy will meet a much more painful death. I hope that you didn't forget about the War Walkers with Starcannons, or the Seer Council that is behind them that has Guide and Eldritch Storm. The already Ballistic Skill of 4 Black Guardians will tear them to shreds with a hail of shuriken catapult fire. The War Walkers with make the ground quake and burst with the mighty power of the Starcannon, also much more effective with Guide. Then the Stormies that I threw in there will lead the assault on the shattered remnants of the enemy army. While the weeping foe is getting massacred they will then realize the awesomeness of the Swooping Hawks' Sustained Assault and the Warp Spiders' Death Spinners as they charge forth from behind and kill them before they had a chance to put their finger on the trigger.

Feel free to give any helpful comments or advice, I'd be happy to acknowledge you once I'm famous and banging supermodels.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Text Removed (moronic ramble)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That last one cost you a week suspension dhikawhatwhat
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    66 (x2)

i play eldar quite a bit,
    bin the warp spiders, they are too expensive for what you get out of them,
    use striking scorpions instead, exarch stealth crushing blow and scorpions claw. all this means
    1 you deploy them as scouts
    2 your exarch upon charging has 4 st 9 attacks
    this technique has been the bane of many of my opponents cause they deploy their vehicles and best troops before i place my scouts so they tend to put them out of harms way of any cover within 12'' of turn 1 just incase i get the first turn.

give your swooping hawks exarch the webb of skulls upgrade instead (you can find this on the old dark reapers exarch model) add this to sustained assault and you will see what i mean (i usually get at least 9 st 4 power weapon attacks) when i say that the rest of the squad are really there to make sure that this guy gets into combat

rather than have the war walkers take vypers instead and upgrade them to starcannons this gives you more flexibility than movement 6 each turn, if you had the points to spend you could give them the crystal targeting matrix to increase their survivability
    WARMASTER of the SCHOLA PROGENIUM Alnwick Chapter (soon to be the world)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Maybe I'll get 10 Stormies and lose 1 Spider squad and add the Scorpions. I know that the Spiders aren't exactly the best Aspect Warriors, or the cheapest, but what they do excel at is hit-and-run. They will also mix very nicely with the Swooping Hawks. I have the Spiders "warp" in to the fray of the battle kill a few enemies, use their Withdraw ability, then send in the Swooping Hawks. The Hawks have naturally more firepower with their Lasblasters and will take out definitely more than 1/4 of their units, cause them to fall back directly into the Warp Spiders 3" behind them, and be destroyed. Now do you see the way of the Spider? Also, I like the idea of having Vypers, but, the twin-linked shuriken catapults can be upgraded to a shuriken cannon, but can that shuriken cannon be upgraded to another Starcannon? I picked the War Walkers because of their incredible firepower. If the Vypers can have the same for the same amount of points (I checked) why would they even make War Walkers? All right. Thanks for the help and advice.

>.<
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OmG D3Wd DhIk4&#092;/&#092;/Hat&#092;/&#092;/haT 15 SoooO 1337 17 HuRt5&#33;

Closed Thread