Spikey Death - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spikey Death

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having trouble taking out those irritating death guard chosen terminators, even with 32 hormagaunts. Any suggestions on how to take out heavily armoured stuff like marines?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Take a hive tyrant with 2 guards, lictor a fex and biovores with bio acid mines. A zoantrope should also help with marines. Spend all the points you have left on gaunts. Give them leaping so all models within 2" get full attacks. Extra strength will be good against marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With 1500 pts. to spend you should have a lot more than 32 gaunts. Go with spinegaunts and field at least 60 of them, they are only 5 pts. each so its a real bargain. You'll have so many attacks that those terminators will be dog food in no time.
    <a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Tyranids/aan' target='_blank'>Orange & Black Nids</a>

<a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Imperial-Guards/afh' target='_blank'>Cadain 8th</a>
    <a href='http://gallery.librarium-online.com/Imperial-Guards/afi' target='_blank'>8th Officer</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have one word for you. Carnies. Have you ever played against a Tyranid army? Have you ever felt the rage that accompanies having your men eaten by this giant hulking bug? Have you ever had to resort to assault to fight the Carnifex, only to be crushed beneath it&#39;s massive claws then torn to shreds by it&#39;s teeth? Well if you are an experienced Tyranid Hive Mind you would&#39;ve already fielded Carnifexi. The trick is is to send in Hormies first and weaken those bitch ass Space Marines. Then you send in your Carnies and make them wish they never fought the awesome power of the Hive Mind. You will kill the Terminators. You will make a mockery of their half a foot thick armor. You will conquer the puny pathetic worlds of the
    Mon-keigh. ( I play Eldar and Tyranid in case you haven&#39;t noticed).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice one guys, but i&#39;ve allready got the zoanthropes and dont know whether to go 4 the poison-mine biovore or the carnie. I play marines too and i know how infuriating they are. dont have much experience with biovores cos ive never actually seen any1 using them. And any1 know what&#39;s better, going under 1500 and have one-eye or 1500+ and a red terror? They both kick ass but you can only have one. Either would scare the sh1t out of the veterans at my local store, but which is more fun to use? I&#39;m all for a huge regenerating carnie but you cant ignore the &#39;im gonna eat yer&#39; the red terror can dish out.

ps ther guy who wrote the chaos marine&#39;s diary is a legend (check out army fluff if you havent seen it)

Closed Thread