Finalized Demonhunter List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is the best list i can come up with for a rogue trader army, suggestions wanted. The power weapon on the GK GM is for his extra attack in close combat, and yes, he can get one.

1854 pts
    Headquarters

Grey Knight Grand Master- 145
    Wargear:
    Sacred incense- 10
    Power weapon- 15
    w/ Retinue
    6 Grey knight Terminators 1 w/psycannon

Elites
    Terminators (6)
    1 armed with incinerator
    1 upg to brother captain

Troops-

10 Storm Troopers
    2 with Meltaguns
    120 pts

9 Storm Troopers
    2 with plasma guns
    110 pts

9 Storm Troopers
    2 with Plasma guns

10 Storm Troopers in Chimera with Multi Laser and Heavy bolter
    1 with Plasma Gun
    1 with melta gun
    205 pts

Fast Attack-
    9 Grey knights- 260
    1 upgraded to Justicar
    1 with incinerator

9 Grey knights- 275
    1 upgraded to Justicar
    1 with Psycannon

You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a little short ranged, most of your army can shoot only if they are within 24 inches. And all of your anti-tank is within 12 but they are only really effective if they are within 6 inches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give me a suggestion to counter this problem then.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahaha your pitiful imperium shall fall. the overwhelming evil of the chaos shall be sent back to hell. the young races of necron and tau will be destroyed, for they may be old, but they are not ancient like us, the orks shall become one with the ground from which they came, the tyranid hive shall be eradicated as quickly as theyre spawned, and then, and only then will the pirate disgraces to the eldar shall be killed as mercilessly as they torture. we will control the universe once again. we will overcome. we will survive!

The stars themselves once lived and died at our command, and yet you still dare to oppose our will? - Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh please, the eldar are a dying race, just jump on the imperial band waggon now while you still have the chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can really use some good suggestions here peeps. Ones not involving IG would be nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, keep in mind that i will be cracking open SMs and taking on Orks with this list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like a nice list to me. If you are deepstriking the grand master and his retinue. Then there might not be enough space for them to deepstrike.
    Why does the Grand master have a power weapon when he gets a nemesis force weapon for free?
    I though one terminator had to be a brother captain and it was not an upgrade but maybe that is what you mean.
    Take a grey knight off each squad and you will have enough points for a rhino for a squad of stormtroopers.
    Or ou could get a rhino and an inquisitor with his ret inue and make the list 2000pts

NOBODY CAN ESCAPE THE SCRUTINY OF THE INQUISITION.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol dont worry about the space, ive already checked on that many times, i can stack up to 10 on there due to the deep strike clarification. I dont want to attempt to do that though. the ordinance template is large enough to fit 7 termies on there, as long as i am not using a teleport homer. I like 7 anyway, its the ideal number for all space marines squads, think about it, 1 hvy weapon, 1 special weapon, 1 sgt 4 body shields, ive spoken to many games workshop employees and they all agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the reason why the Gm has a power weapon is so he can have an extra attack in close combat, also i am considering giving him holocost, or the scourging. The reason why i dont have transports for all my squads is for the fact that i can use the extra 100 points for so much more than just 2 tin cans on wheels. I am trying to prepare for every possible situation, but its hard with an army such as the demonhunters. I might consider getting an extra rhino. Also i mean that the elite terminatior squad has 5 regular termies and 1 brother captain, thanx for the unput there.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast