New Ulthwe Idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Ulthwe Idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is my new idea for a ulthwe army, look at it and decide if you think its any good and if you dont well you dont, tell me what would make it better. you have an avatar as 1 HQ. you have 3-20 guardian defenders each with 1 heavy platform shuriken cannon (1 will be black guardians) and 3-20 guardian stormies with plasma, krak, and haywire nades (1 will be black guardians). have a seer council of 3 farseers and 8 warlocks. the 3 farseers should each have guide and one should have mind war, another should have eldritch storm, and another should have fortune along with guide. 3 warlocks should have enhance, 2 should have destructor, and the other 3 should have augment.

So now you have a very "basic" army with 2 HQs and 6 Troops. You take the 3 warlocks with enhance and move 1 each to a stormie squad. now you keep them up, with the black guardian stormies in the middle, the other two on left and right, with the avatar in front of them but within 12 inches to give them all their benefits. then you have your 3 defender squads, the black guardian defenders in the middle and the other two on left and right, just behind the stormies to provide cover fire and help. then you have the seer council behind the guardian defenders so that they can cast guide to help the guardians with their shooting and the warlocks have augment (to give mind war and eldritch storm some nice distance, make sure you use storm to take out mass quantities of mediocre enemies, and mind war to take out hqs first an then hard to kill elites) and the other two warlocks have destructor to protect the council if necessary. now your armys formation should look like this ------

Stormies Black Stormies Stormies

Guardians Black Guardians Guardians

Seer Council

a very easy to use army, but very effective. i hope you try it out and you then realize how incredible and unstoppable this method is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmmmm nice army list, but no long range anti tank weaponry too bad wraithlords would just tie up your squads and ordinacnce blasts would render those guardian squads to mush. Do you plan to distribute the warlocks among the assault guardians?
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i think i said that i would take one warlock with enhance from my council and put him in with 1 stormy squad each.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plus my guardians have heavy platforms and theres 120 of them, so i might be able to stand up. maybe ill take out the platforms and put in some reapers. i also have eldritch storm which can do sum damage to tanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to EldaRulEveryone:
    the eldar are nothing but a dead race of pussies who can never defeat me or my friends at tornies. warp puss from nurgle is what they are to my tau.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yu are the biggest...no i wont flame yu. u arent even worth my time.
    he was asking for advice. if u have nothing nice to say then shut yur mouth.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am with AvengingAngel on this one. Salamander, I don&#39;t think you have read some of the totally inane things EldaRulEverything has written. He is trying to bait people to flame him on other threads.

TauofWar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;m pretty sure we can stop the flaming now... well maybe not, EldaRulEveryone please stop baiting people, and AvengingAngel I think your action was right but maybe next time try not to trash the eldar army itself, they didn&#39;t do anything. This list is not very good really at all. If you play any army with a decent ap5 standard weapon (Bolter, Gauss Flayer), you will be smashed. The rapid fire and out distancing of your guardians weapons would thin your numbers until they are no more. Plus, I&#39;m not sure you clarified the points cost of this army, but I tihnk its somewhere around 1300 points. You could have plenty of ordnance for that amount of points that could sit back and blow you to *****.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah to all of you little tau bastards you all suck. the eldar will rule you whether it is with the swift warriors of bieltan, the wise seers of ulthwe, the ghosts of iyanden, the raids of saim hann, or the steadfast marksmanship of alaitoc. you are nothing but robots who can burn and die the day you are created.

-the stars themselves once lived and died at our command, and yet you dare to oppose our will? -Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwe

you will all be destroyed, and to the ***** that said id get wasted by bolters, your missing the point, theres 120 of them, all with fleet of foot, you might kill 40 of them before they come to you, but theres still 80 left, along with the mighty seer council.

TAU SUCKS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh yeah and the army is 2000 points exactly

-the stars themselves once lived and died at our command, and yet you still dare to oppose our will? -Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwe.

thats right, eldar rule.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast