1500 Blood Angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok lately I've been using my Razorback army but it's getting old while it's fun to win alot the games aren't very fun, not only that lots of people in my gaming club won't even play vs me anymore.....so I threw this new list together it's as follows

1500 Blood Angels

3 10 man Tac Squads
    1 w/ Missile
    V Sgt w/ Power Weapon
    BA Rhino
    Smoke & XA

2 Dreadnoughts
    Linked Las, Heavy Flamer on PClaw

1 5 man Devo Squad
    4 Missiles
    Sgt w/ BP & CCW
    BA Razorback
    Linked Plas, Las

BA Chaplain
    Frags
    Joined by Death Co.
    BA Rhino
    Smoke & XA

Total- 1503 (for tournies I guess I cut the Smoke from one of the Tac's Rhinos)

As I dislike JPackers alot I gave my DC and Chap a Rhino to ride in, I figure w/ Smoke and XA no matter what they can get out and if I get first turn as long as they moved the 12"+ I'm fine even if their Rhino is nuked. The Devo Squad was a questionable thing too I took them since they'll mow through Marines and Vehicles plus by taking them over a Pred w/ Lascannons I got the Razorback so I can hit 2 different targets, if they Rage the Razorback can still shoot whereas w/ the Pred it'd only be able to fire one of it's Lascannons. Onto the Tac Squads, they have the Missiles so VS certian armies where I'd rather shoot if I have the chance they can or they can rush forwards, I'm thinking of switching these to Meltas so I can move anyways but if they get first turn and nuke the Rhino the Meltas won't have range whereas the Missiles would. Today I'm taking RaGINaR on w/ this list. Let me know what you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't care if you dont like jump packs. this is blood angels were talking about here. you need jump pack assault troops. also instead of having 3 tactical squads i would take 2 tactical squads and 1 assault squad (they dont need jump packs, so theyre 15 pt close combat beasts). also you should add furioso, the cc dread. nice to see some blood angels tho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes jump packers needed, lots of them. Death company get them for free.
    I would have 2 furioso's instead.
    For tankbusting give all the sergeants melta bombs and whats the point of a missile launcher in a rhino. It wont get fired and you are going to be assaulting. Change the Ml for plasma guns.

Closed Thread