Black Templars List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k tourney on the way so thought id put some lists up for review this is a BT list so take a read and tell me what you think

hq-

emporers champion-105

chaplain,artificer armour, terminator honours, powerfist, rosarius, purity seals
    crozius arcanium-130

chaplain,artificer armour, terminator honours, plasma pistol, rosarius, purity seals
    crozius arcanium-120

troops-
    9 man squad 2 close combat weapons, 1 powerfist, 1 meltagun-160
    rhino, smoke launchers-53

rhino, smoke launchers-53

fast attack

land speeder squadron 1 land speeder, heavy bolter-50

land speeder squadron 1 land speeder, heavy bolter-50

heavy support-

land raider crusader, smoke launchers, pintle mounted storm bolter-268

whirlwind, smoke launchers-78

elites

terminators 7, 2 assult cannon, segeant with power weapon

total-1496

<span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all initiates must be armed the same way, they can&#39;t mix weaponry, so all bolters or all pistols and CCWs.

besides, why wouldn&#39;t you want to arm your tact squads for CC? This is the black templars we&#39;re talking about, not a pack of nancys, they live for this stuff. That aside, i&#39;d take the melta&#39;s out of my squads and on to one of my land speeders. with proper use of cover they are some of the best support one can find for a rhino rush. it&#39;s nice to see some one utilise the BT capacity for 3 HQ slots, but maybe the chaplins are a little tooled up for 15oo pts. that is, however, more a comment on style rather then tactical feasibility. Are the Termies going to assault out of the land raider? why not take a termie assault squad?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry bout the bolter squad that was an over sight on my part i thought the squads could have different weapons but after rereading it i realise the error ill edit it in a second. normaly i do put multimeltas on the land speeders but they never seem to do anything and in my last couple of games the heavy bolters have been able to decimate opposing troops. as for the terminators i prefer to have fire power and i already have them i cant be botherered convereting them or buying brand new terminators
    <span style='color:red'>-=Read the sigrules=-</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the hell are you thinking? you have a land raider, u have terminators, yet you cant put them in the land raider. get rid of all yer termies, and make another termie squad, take 4 lightning claw termies and 1 sergeant with power sword and put them in the land raider. drop the melta gun from both the squads going in rhino. now make another squad of the same guys but no melta gun again. now uve got a better army. but what the hell were u thinking? i also think that yer termie chaplain should be made into a jump pack chaplain, and that you should get rid of sum stuff and add an assault squad, cuz yer army looks like its going for a quick kill, and thats wut jump packs are for. hope you take my comments into consideration and become a thriving space marine commander

Closed Thread