Squats - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Squats

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

198 (x7)

I was just wondering how many of you librarium online members have a Squats army (or had one before they were dropped) out of curiosity of why GW dropped them. So please post if you have or have ever had a squats army and could you also tell me what they played like because I have no idea other than what I guess is that they are shooty. Also, if you do have a squat army still please say wheather you group of friends allows you to use them at all.

EDIT: I have a feeling that this is probably supposed to be in another subforum like maybe off topic or something so If you are a mod, please move this to its appropriate place.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x2)

I had a meager Squat force: HQ and 2 troop choices (2x 10 man squads). The standard weapon was lasgun with a grenade launcher heavy weapon option in your Squads. My opponent had 10 marines (sgt w PF and a marine with ML) and he always won by a large margin. Squat movment was 3" I belive, not the standard 6".
    I think they had the stats and basic weapons of IG but without the ability to field as many heavy wepons. The squad sizes were marine squad sizes but with a 5+ save. Even though I'm a huge fan of Dwarves in Fanatasy settings I think they totally sucked and Orks or Eldar would have been way more fun.
    War Record Since Sept 2005
    Old Codex 48-20-9 Dark Eldar
    New Codex 1-0-0 Dark Eldar

+ Reply to Thread