Army Size Rules... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many of you have armies which have more than what the rulebook says eg. Someone having 8 dreads when the book says only 3 elite choices. Does this mean I could get more than what the rulebook says? Or am I restricted?

W/D/L

Dwarfs 1/0/0 (Reset due to new rules)

Space Marines 0/0/0 (still under construction)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dude iam preatty sure this is in the wrong form but to answer ur question u can get a million dreads but u just have to use them in a spefic point value game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no matter what point size you are playing on, you always hafta obey the rules for army selection in that certain battle (there are certain special rules though, i played an army of all defilers, chaos lord (better ws and bs) troops, and others, i didnt' actually have all that many defilers, so i used the regular models, Needless to say, i lost by about 1900 victory points. damn melta bombs and 2+ armor saves)
    and cult breaker congrats on your first post!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Normally you may only use a number of choices equal to or less than the allowed slots in the force organization chart. For example you must normally have two troops minimum, and six troop choices maximum. Some scenarios may restrict choices and some armies have special rules, for example Space Wolf HQ requirements are different than others.

In order to field more choices, both sides must agree before hand to allow more force organization charts (more than one army) to be used. Each organization must fill the minimum requirements. If your minimums are 1HQ and 2Troop, then you must have at least 2HQ and 4Troop in order to use two force organizations. You cannot tack on just the optional heavy choices from one list to use with another.

And of course they have to meet the total point requirements.

Of course with friendly games you can agree to allow whatever combinations all the parties want to. There are some freaky all dreadnought lists out there. Although often unbalanced, home made lists can be a lot of fun for a change.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, thanks Wolf Raider

W/D/L

Dwarfs 1/0/0 (Reset due to new rules)

Space Marines 0/0/0 (still under construction)

Closed Thread