Blood Angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Blood Angels

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heres my 1000 pt. Blood Angels army. Its pure assault like all Blood Angels armies should be. Ill appreciate any information, compliments, or HELPFUL advice. Note that if Death Company cannot have a Rhino transport I will add another

HQ- 1. [Squad name: Lemartes's Chosen] Chaplain Lemartes with a Death Company. 214 pts.

ELITES- 1. [Squad name: Bloodletters] Blood Angels Vet. Assault Squad with Termie Honours and a Vet. Sergeant and 9 Vet. Assault Space Marines, 2 with a meltagun. 412 pts.

TROOPS- 1. [Squad name: Doombringers] 1 Space Marine Sergeant with bolt pistol and cc weapon and 9 Space Marines, 1 with a flamer. 156 pts.

2. [Squad name: Firestarters] 1 Space Marine Sergeant with bolt pistol and cc weapon and 9 Space Marines, 1 with a flamer. 156 pts.

FAST ATTACK- [Vehicle name: Deathrain] Land Speeder Typhoon. 75 pts.

TOTAL POINTS- 1003 pts.

Here's my plan. I will take Chaplain Lemartes and send him and his Death Company up the map using cover to get to the enemy and into combat fast as possible. My Blood Angels Vet. Assault Squad will use Deep Strike if permitted, if not, they will go up the side of a table using cover to get to the enemy with the Death Company. My 2 Tactical Squads will lay down cover fire and try to eliminate any enemy unit that could pose a threat to my Death Co. or Assault Marines. My Land Speeder Typhoon will use the Typhoon missle launcher to destroy other light vehicles like itself and try to weaken mass hordes of units (Tyranid, Orcs, Kroots, Guardians). Once the Vet. Assault Squad Deep Strikes (if it did) I will have them confront anything they see and massacre them and tear the heart out of the enemy army, but if a tank is still remaining they will use their 2 melta guns and incredible assault to destroy it. The Death Company will confront tough enemy units like Terminators or Wraithguards. The Land Speeder will continue its normal objective of killing light vehicles or mowing down infantry. The Tactical Squads will keep firing on any immediate danger. I will have either lost or won by now as this is a kamikaze Blood Angels army.

Any tips or advice will be appreciated as long as its helpful.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nice but really i dont see the point of the fast attack or at least one squad of them wats the point they fly ahead of ur army and get shot down oh look there goes 200 points man i think u should take out a fast and put in a nother troop inside a rhino or something like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the purpose of the land speeder (especially with the typhoon) is as follows: move up before the rest of the army (as you said) and go kamikaze. use your heavy bolter to mow down infantry or use your typhoon missle launcher to take down vehicles. you use cover so you dont get shot down. by the time they get to your land speeder and kill it you will be up there and counter attack and destroy the squad that killed your 75 pt. land speeder. you just annihalated that squad and made them lose excessive pts.

and what would i put in this army instead of this land speeder? a half a squad? that wouldnt last a second. i appreciate your reply and would like you to reply to some more and im sorry if i offended you in anyway.

Closed Thread