Newbie needing help with choosing army... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help me choose a army, please?

Hello.
    I am new in here and new to the thought off me playing Warhammer.
    Now, I wanna have my own army but I can not decide wich one to choose.... I'm thinking about Necrons, Dwarfes or Witch Hunters... Plzzz help me, find out wich one to choose?

The Angel that likes DWARFS

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

well...its safest to say not to go with dwarves, as they are no longer an existing 40k army ( its cool, you didnt know).

Witch-hunters are cool, but they have some very complex rules for some of their elite and HQ units that are very confusing to a lot veteran gamers.

Necrons are a great army for beginners. They are easy to get painted and put onto the table, and they are some of the most reliable troops in the game. With necrons, you can usually still win despite making a few tactical errors here and there. Their wargear and and upgrade options are simple and straightforward, and once you play with them for awhile, you'll start to notice a few advanced tricks and tactics that you can pull over your opponent.
    My 40K Armies:
    ----------------
    - Thousand Sons
    - Mordian Imperial Guard

- TAU
    - Dark Eldar

My Fantasy Armies:
    ---------------------
    - Lhamian Vampire Counts
    - Empire

Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

I would actually say WH. If you decide at a later date you want to change army (which you may well do) then you can still use your WH models because they can ally with other Imperial armies

However, its true that crons are easy to play as and paint. Its really down to you. What sort of army are you looking for btw? Shooty, cc, fast, etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answer to all your prayers is up in that search bar at the top of the screen. This question has been asked so many times so just thry looking for it. In my opinion though necrons is a great beginners army.
    Proud member of the US clan!
    United states Marines!

Look for Divine Guidance under the LO top site list!!

+ Reply to Thread