1500 World Eater Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please do not hesitate to point out any illegal things in my army, and constructive criticism is much welcomed, as long as it is friendly and helpful. Here's my list:

HQ:

170 points- Demon Prince "Barbatos" w/ Mark of Khorne, Daemonic stature, Daemonic Flight, Daemonic Strength, Berzerker Glaive, Feel no Pain

205 points- Bloodthirster "Arkaus"

TROOPS:

258 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion (daemonhost) w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted powerfist, furious charge, Daemonic Chains

58 points- rhino for above w/ extra armour and smoke launchers

238 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted powerfist, furious charge

238 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted powerfist, furious charge

HEAVY SUPPORT:

215 points-Defiler w/ Indirect Fire, Parasitic Possession

1499 points- total

Any suggestions would be great!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would drop some of the gear off your beserkers and take more berserkers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could you recommend what wargear to take off?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the daemon host i;d drop the powerfist as he counts as being strength 8 and you want to get the thirster out as fast as possible and into combat. i personally dont use rhinos as the 'zerkers just run out anyway so if you want to drop them id suggest taking a dread or pred for some more fire support. other than that its a pretty solid list.

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!
    Wir Werden Vorherrschen!

"I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't use rhinos either becuase zerkers tend to blood frenzy and run out of them. Although I guees you could just drive the rhino out in front of them and use it for cover.

I also noticed that for some reason your squads points are off. You are charging yourself too many points. Remember in a WE army that an aspiring champ is free in an 8 man squad. Also I don't know if you know this but only characters use the higher point costs. Aspiring champs don't count as independant characters therefore they use the lesser cost as well. Cause for some reason your squads are more points then they are worth. Might wanna double check your math. Also I'd drop the powerfist in your squad with the daemon host as he'll be striking at str 8 anyway. I'd also drop the daemoinc chains. I usually like to keep it a secret who's got it and try to keep the daemon out until at least turn 3. Cause if he get's out before he can get into combat then he soon becomes the target of you opponents whole army. Shoot I like to keep him down till I actually get my zerkers into combat then they are surprised when my little champ is banging away at str 8. Then the next turn theirs a big ass daemon there. Just how I like to do it. It nice to charge that squad into dreadnaughts and watch your opponent laugh until he reailzes that the champ is gonna take 5 hits at strength 8. I make it look like an accident. "oh darn they went bloodfrenzy and charged your dready, what ever will I do. BANG!!! BANG!!!, oh maybe that".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the corrections everybody, heres my new list:

HQ:

185 points- Demon Prince "Barbatos" w/ Mark of Khorne, Daemonic stature, Daemonic Flight, Daemonic Strength, Berzerker Glaive, Feel no Pain, Furious Charge

205 points- Bloodthirster "Arkaus"

TROOPS:

211 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion (daemonhost) w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted power weapon, furious charge, frag grenades

240 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted powerfist, furious charge, feel no pain, spiky bits, Daemonic Mutation

240 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted powerfist, furious charge, feel no pain, spiky bits, Daemonic Mutation

HEAVY SUPPORT:

245 points-Defiler w/ Indirect Fire, Parasitic Possession, Mutated hull, smoke launcher, searchlight

Total: 1500 points

The 4th Edition assault rules REALLY favor squad leaders over characters, so I decided to beef up my squad leaders. Those guys are scary! Gotta love hidden powerfists Let me know what you guys think.

Closed Thread