Ultwe 1000pts For Tourney - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seer Council:
    Farseer ccw, shuriken pistol, Guide, Fortune
    Farseer ccw, shuriken pistol, Guide, Eldritch storm
    Warlock ccw, shuriken pistol, Argument
    Warlock ccw, shuriken pistol, Argument
    Warlock ccw, shuriken pistol,Enhance

5 Warp Spiders Exarch, with additional Deathspinner

3 Rangers

Guardian Defender Squad of 5 with Star cannon Platform

Vyper Bright Lance, Crystal targetting matrix

Vyper Bright Lance, Crystal targetting matrix

D-cannon battery of 2

Wot do you think, it's up against nething and everything. How would you combat it, i know my tactics well enuf, they're quite obvious but still good

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ach. You obviously need a lil help with eldar. first of all its augment, not argument. Then drop the guide on yer farseer with eldritch storm and change it to mind war.
    This way u have a helper farseer (guide and fortune) and an attack farseer (eldritch storm and mind war). next you should make 2 squads not 3, this way both of them can be black guardians, the better ones (you can only have 2 squads of black guardians). thats all i have to say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then drop the guide on yer farseer with eldritch storm and change it to mind war.
    While i'm not experience with ulthwe, why drop the other guide? I beleive he plans to keep the council back with the shooters, and guiding two squads instead of one seems like the way to go.

next you should make 2 squads not 3, this way both of them can be black guardians, the better ones (you can only have 2 squads of black guardians).
    You make the point that splitting the squads into two instead of three is a good idea because then they can all be black guardians, but this will decrease the number of platforms he can fire. 3 starcannons, two bs 4 one bs 1 is better than just two at bs 4. This of course is balanced out by the fact that more catapult shots are not as accurate, and less sheilds for each anti-grave platform. You probably know better than me, but i like the idea of more starcannons, despite the cheese calls you might get for the five man squads.

Closed Thread