New! 1000 Pt Craftworld Ulthwe Armylist! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ: 195
    Seer Council [195]
    Farseer w/ Fortune & CCW/SP
    Farseer w/ Guide & CCW/SP
    Warlock w/ Augment & CCW/SP
    Warlock w/ Augment & CCW/SP
    Warlock w/ Destructor & CCW/SP

Troops: 489
    Black Guardian Defender Squad [163]
    10 Guardians
    Black anti grav platform w/star cannon
    Warlock w/ Conceal & CCW/SP

Black Guardian Defender Squad [163]
    10 Guardians
    Black anti grav platform w/ star cannon
    Warlock w/ Conceal & CCW/SP

Heavy Support: 316
    Dark Reaper Squad [196]
    3 Dark Reapers
    Exarch w/ EML & Fast Shot

Wraithlord [120]
    Wraithlord w/ flamers
    Bright lance

Total: 1000 pts.

Guardians advance, covering wraithlord, firing off those star cannons. Wraithlord tankbusts, reapers stay back w/ seer council guiding them. You like? Any changes would be welcome...Thanks!

OMFG1337!!!!111one

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may have a hard time with long range artillery based armys, like Tau and IG. Other than that, it appears to be a solid army. My only question is why did you choose Ulthwe? I't seems as though you have a pretty generic Eldar army, aside from the slightly tweaked Guardian defenders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AACK!!! Tau are in fact going to be my main opponents! How can I defeat them in 1000 pts? Help, please! As to your other question...I just like Ulthwe...the fluff...the colors...etc...anyway...so about the Tau...ummm...if I ditch some points somewhere (wraithlord and the reapers???) I could get a Falcon with Howling banshees, and change guide to mind war...and tool the psykers up...howzat? I'll make another army list with that included if you guys (that includes those who haven't posted...) think it's worth it. Thanks! I think the pulse laser would give some good tankbusting ability...and maybe change a defender squad to a storm squad w/ fusion guns and haywire grenades...? C'mon...I know you guys can help me here...
    OMFG1337!!!!111one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Tau have one main danger. Battlesuits. Sure Firewarriors can shoot 32 inches. So what? What you really need to worry about is the twin linked railguns on a broadside, and the jump packs on his Shas'O that let him jet in, pump you full of plasma, and jet out again. Battle suits are enragingly hard to pin down in close combat as well, since their jump packs let them disengage and fall back 3d6 inches whenever they feel like it. A Shas'O with a twin linked plasma rifle, a shield generator, hardwired drone controller w/sheild drones, etc. etc. is one of the toughest HQ's in the game to kill (perhaps because as a 'Nid player I lack any ranged firepower whatsoever), but if you can somehow approach his broadsides and get them into cc, they will die every time since broadsides don't have the benefit of jump packs. His troops will die similarly if you are able the approach them. Basically, against Tau, he'll want to put as much space between you and him as possible, and it's your job to not let him. As for IG I rarely play against them, so I dun really know. Perhaps a Banshee squad in a waveserpent would work, if you could give it some vehicle upgrades (I dunno Edar vehicle upgrades) so it could make it in there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhhh...how would I free up the points for that? What can i get rid of? Thanks again!
    OMFG1337!!!!111one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm...can I get some advice please? Thinkgs have been a li'l slow on this thread...
    OMFG1337!!!!111one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow lol, a wraithlord on 1000 points.

how cheesy do you want to be?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think a WL in 1k pts is cheesy...any other ideas?
    OMFG1337!!!!111one

Closed Thread