Revised Worldeaters 1500 Point List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I've corrected the points values, and tweaked my Daemon Prince a bit, so here's a new list up for review!

HQ:

185 points- Demon Prince "Barbatos" w/ Mark of Khorne, Daemonic stature, Daemonic Flight, Daemonic Strength, Berzerker Glaive, Feel no Pain, Furious Charge

205 points- Bloodthirster "Arkaus"

TROOPS:

211 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion (daemonhost) w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted power weapon, furious charge, frag grenades

58 points- rhino for above w/ extra armour and smoke launchers

240 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted powerfist, furious charge, feel no pain, spiky bits, Daemonic Mutation

240 points- 7 Khorne Berzerkers w/ Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Khornate Chain Axes, frag grenades. 1 Aspiring Champion w/ Mark of Khorne, bolt pistol, mastercrafted powerfist, furious charge, feel no pain, spiky bits, Daemonic Mutation

HEAVY SUPPORT:

245 points-Defiler w/ Indirect Fire, Parasitic Possession, Mutated hull, smoke launcher, searchlight

Total: 1500 points

Pretty standard. The Defiler sits behind something and indirect fires on stuff, directly if a skimmer is leading around my DP, the Zerks ride in the rhinos until they get to the enemy lines, and if they get out of them, I use them as moving cover. The Daemon Prince will fly, take hits, and chop stuff up. The Bloodthirster is there to slice up armour, and dice toughies like terminators. Overall, it's a pretty fast army. Everyone not in a vehicle has wings, or doesn't need to move (defiler). I suppose I could take out the Bloodthirster and replace it with some Bloodletters, but I'd like some input on Bloodletters before I do. Thanks guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get rid of the Rhinos, and replace them with bloodletters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also master-crafting your aspiring champions weapons might be a bit OTT, and could enable you to have more troops, which will help you more than master-crafted weapons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd suggest dropping furious charge and the rhinos. That'll give you a ton of extra points. With those points you can most likely get a squad of 16 khorne berzerkers and a squad of 8, or even 2 squads of 16 if you cut down on point in other places. 16 khorne berzerkers is a force that is very difficult to stop.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the rhinos, and people seem to forget that there is only a 1/3 chance to bloodrage per turn. Even with the new trial vehicle rules, I still like rhinos. I'd be willing to drop one rhino, but I am NOT dropping Furious Charge. Without Furious charge, Khorne berserkers are just Chaos Marines with an extra attack and choppas. That +1 str and init really helps in the first round of close combat. Any other ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dont give your daemonhost a mastercrafted power weapon. its wasted points. i agree with others to drop the furious charge and the mastercrafted stuff to get a squad of 8 bloodletters. these guys ROCK! i cant tell u how great these guys are in cc. also, i would consider giving my dp daemonic essence and also the toughness one(cant remember the name). it will make him a lot more effective. i would drop furious charge off of him also. that 15 pts is to much for that upgrade on a S6 character with an above average initiative.

Closed Thread