1000pts Chaos Army List (customised) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok new army list. its 1000pts Black Legion what do you think?? Thanks

HQ

Chaos lord - 147

d-flight, d visage, d-aura, 2 lightning claws, infiltrates, melta bombs, furious charge

Troops

8 CSM- 135

Lascannon, icon, MOCU

9 CSM- 150

Lascannon, icon, MOCU

5 Bloodletters - 130

Elites

8 beserkers – 160

Chainaxes

Rhino – 58pts

Extra armour, smoke launchers

Fast Attack

6 raptors – 220pts

Furious charge, infiltrate, melta gun, d-visage, icon

Thanks DI :w

Da Future Is Bright, Da futures Green

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok im not gonna critises you lord coz i think its up to the userwhat goes on him and depends on how you use him. personally i dont use some of the stuff on your lord though. now the icon on shooting squads???? whats the point? shooting wont move in close they'll be back so when you do summon daemons they're at the end of the board and will probably never get into battle, give the beserker squad an aspiring champion with whatever but also include a banner of rage on him to summon daemons and get heaps of attacks. what army's will you be mainly fighting? coz tell me then i could help you a bit more on what to take

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:huh: OK. ermmmmmmmm I will probably mainly be playing other chaos armys space wolves eldar and some realllllly combaty type Dark Eldar. Whats wrong with my lord??? The shooting squads have got Icons in case they get assaulted or are gonna be assaulted. Its kind of a back up plan really in case all else fails Like the raptors and so on. Back to my lord what whould you take then?
    I like your banner of rage idea I may include that. Anyone else??
    Anyway thanks alot DI :w
    Da Future Is Bright, Da futures Green

Ogre Kingdoms 0-0-0
    40k Chaos 5-0-1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nah your lords fine if he is kickin a$$ for you leave him all i ment was my lord is alot different. if you set up your shooting right they wont get assaulted. my lord i take sorceror ability, mass mutation, terminator armour, pair of lightning claws, d strength, d mutation, spiky bits with a 4-6 man terminator retinue. [185pts] see similar but mine is slower but i tend to counter attack with him more i just dont use visage, furious charge, melta bombs and infiltrate. like i said it comes down to personal preference, how you play. just an idea how about adding a havoc squad with 4 missile launchers? they'd be good for all your armies you play. and some obliterators seeing how they can morph in weapons they'd also be good for all the armies you play. and get some regular combat just to get the troop numbers up. of coarse this will probably boost the points up to 1500 thats a good size army to start battling with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I'm not mistaken, I think that only chosen may carry the banner of rage.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your thinking of the daemon icon. banner of rage is under the book of khorne(pg46) it can be givin to someone who has access to the armoury ie aspiring champions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks fairly good to me, the assaulty part of the army should all hit at about the same time which is essential, although if the rhino is destroyed and a few raptors die you may end up hittung in small groups or at different times which your enemy will be able to kill quite easily.
    If your careful it will work well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the list, assuming the lord goes with raptors.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm...you need to boost your lord up. It looks as though hes a combat monster, so as a suggestion, heres what i play.

Alpha Legion Daemon Prince-210

D. Strength, Dark Blade, Daemonic Flight, D.speed, D.Stature, Infiltrate, Furious Charge, Daemonic Essence, Daemon Armour, daemonic resilience, Daemonic Strength

The Speed allows me to charge 12, and flight lets me move 12, and with infiltrators, thats another 12 inches!!! Daemon armour stops shooting, and stature and resilience give me toughness 6. so my stats then

WS BS S T W I A Ld Sv
    Read the Rules.
    it remains unbeaten

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think D.Stature models can Infiltrate actually.........

Maybe that's why it's unbeaten.

Personally I find Zerkers a waste of pts. There's nothing that Zerkers can do that plain CSM with BP+CCW with Bloodletters can't do better IMO.

Each CSM is 14pts, Bloodletter is 26 pts. For every 10 Zerks you can have 5 CSM and 5 Bloodletters.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast