Space Wolf Tournament Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wolf lord 75 Wolf Gaurd Battle leader 60 Venerable Dreadnought 125
    frostblade 20 Wolf Tooth necklace 10 Plasma canon 40
    wolf tooth Lightning claws 20 smoke launchers 3
    necklace 10 wolf pelt 3 total 168
    wolf pelt 3 total 93
    total 108

ELITES
    2 wolf gaurd leaders 30 4 wolf scouts 56
    Lightning claws 40 melta bombs 16
    wolf tooth necklaces 20 melta gun 10
    total 90 total 82
    TROOPS
    8 Blood Claws 112 9 Blood Claws 126 10 grey hunters 170
    power weapon 8 Power weapon 8 Plasma Gun 12
    power fist 20 Power fist 12 9 bolters 9
    Rhino 50 Rhino 50 total 191
    total 190 Total 204
    FAST ATTACK
    8 Blood Claws W/ jump packs 240
    Power weapon+ fist 20
    Total 260
    HEAVY SUPPORT
    5 long fangs 126 whirlwind 75
    2 lascanons 70
    2 plasmacanon70
    total 286

GRAND TOTAL 1750
    What do u think, its a tournament army, i could use some feed back

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jesus, space the list out some so we can seperate what squads are what
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    171 (x6)

Aaaaaaagh! The eyes! They burn, they burn!

Ummmm, ok. Ahem. Yeah, you really need to break this list down a little further, I can't quite tell what you've got going on there. In fact, I developed a twitch in my left eye while trying to read it...

I DID notice one thing tho. You took blood claws with jump packs instead of bikes, why? The added +1 TO of the bike is really nice to have, it's a stable firing platform and they are pretty darn fast. Not to mention, you are still subject to the crash rule if you land in difficult terrain, just like a bike. I use two BC Bike Packs in my SW army and two of my Lords are on bikes to lead them. You don't have to be quite that drastic, but I DO find them useful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh i get it, the gear is underneath...never do that again.

you might also want to take the points off of things before the post gets deleted.

now for the list

take advantage of the space wolf scouts and give them a plasma gun. And why do you have two wolf guard leaders for them? i don't think that's even legal.

blood claws plus jump packs equals stupid and unfluffy. put them on bikes in two squads of three, then add an attack bike with a multi melta to each.

get rid of the whirlwind and get some long fangs with heavy bolters. have two squads of them with a plasma, heavy bolter, lascannon combo.

other than the few failures to utilize the space wolf army effectively and complete lack of comprehension it looks like a good list.

oh and a last note, get a rune priest and put him on top of the rhino, he can use stormcaller and help it get to the front line

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sandago's rude statement is true, aside that he could've said it more politley. you need to organize your list better, look at what people who have been in this forum a while write when making their lists. i would be happy to critique your list once you make it easier to read.

and guys, lay the ***** off, its pretty clear that hes new to librarium, you can see cuz hes only had one post, so dont be an ass.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

doesnt matter if hes new its just common sence, no one can make sence of his list.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx guys, sry that it got scrunched up, dont know how that happened, i had it all spaced perfectly in the beggining, o well, now for some reasoning

blood claws w/jump packs, ok, blood claw bikes cant have 2 ccws so they only get 3 attacks on the charge, i dont plan on landing in ne terrain, and i need the mobility to get over and around buildings in a city fight

the wolf gaurd got all screwed up, theres no wolf gaurd in the scouts, each wolf gaurd leader is used as an elites choice(0-20 wolf gaurd for one choice) and i forgot to post each wolf gaurd with their squad(oops)

another thing bout the wolf scouts, plasma gun? no way, they r there to infiltrate behind enemy lines thats y they have melta bombs, they r there to take out tanks

the rune priest, great idea, id love to take one if i really had the points to spare but i really dont

sorry if i got a little ecited, thanks for the help
    Glory to Russ!

Closed Thread