1000 Pts Chaos Undivided From A Newbie. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay,
    I am new to the game AND to this site. I have played for 2 months max.

The Army I am going for is v. beardy and I am looking to see how it will do. I definantly want to keep the style but I am not gonna mind suggestions. I am only fielding 21 units which means I am worried of being shot to bits by starcannons or whatever.

1 Chaos lord with:-
    Terminator Armour, daemonic essence & Rune, combi-flamer and power weapon, Mark of Undivided and Furious charge and frag and melta bombs.

Accompanied by a retinue of 4 termies with, power weapon, chainfist, Reaper Autocannon and combi-melta (rest as standard).

1 Chaos Liutenant with:-
    Terminator armour, daemonic essence, combi-flamer and Chainfist (unorthadox but I go against tank combanies all the time!!&#33.

also accompanied by a retinue of 4 termies with: Reaper autocannon, combi-melta, powerfist and rest as standard).

5 CSM with one lascannon and 1 plasma gun.

5 CSM with one missile launcher and 1 plasma gun.

finally

1 Chaos Dreadnaught with:
    Plasma Cannon, Close combat/H.bolter, Havoc launcher and Mutated hull.

There ya go.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your lord needs daemonis strength for starters. when ever you giva a lord a power weapon make sure it has more than just strength 4.

Dont be cheesy with those small lascannon squads andanyway they wont even last long.

i cant really give you any help until you say what army your gonna be fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going against all the enemies of chaos in 40k. As it varies for all the people near me.

Being new to the game I dont know what you mean by being cheesy but to be honest I would rather not have the lascannon and missile launcher there but I have to have 2 troops and I got some points. I suppose if I got rid of some I could give the lord D Strength. If I get rid of the heavy weapons I would need some compensation for tank penetration though.

I hope that is what you need.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

slow down i never said get rid of the shooting squad! just give them a bigger number of troops instead of 5 and if i was you to get rid of some points how about losing the combi flamers?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I get rid of the combi flamers it is only ten points overall.

I dont know what to get rid of to increase the number of people in the squad cause it was 997pts. Mutated hull costs 30 pts but I cant help feeling that with so few units he is gonna be gone far to quickly without it.

I think I should really increase the numbers a bit and the marines are the cheapest way to do it so just need to know what to get rid of.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gtg keep it coming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahhh i see your only having a 1000pt battle? well in that case try this i've just changed what i dont think is nesecery

HQ

Lord=terminator armour, power weapon, bolt pistol, d strength, d mutation, d rune, spiky bits, retinue. [171pts]

Retinue= 4 terminators, 3 with combi boter and power weapon(standered) and 1 with reaper autocannon and power weapon.[164]

TROOPS

5 CSM= 4with boller and 1 with lascanon[85]

5 CSM= 4with boller and 1 with lascanon[85]

HEAVY SUPPORT

dreadnaught=plasma cannon, combat weapon, mutated hull[145]

TOTAL=650

i no its under the 1000 pt limit you set yourself but your army list had to much cr@p in it! you got a thing for putting cr@p wargear on your army and your lietenant! (what were you thinking?) by all means have a lietenant but give him good wargear!

i suggest with the extra 350 points left over you invest in some more troops and some combat.

Closed Thread