most evil army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: most evil army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most evil army

in your opinion what is the most evil army? eg chaos, dark eldar, tyranids, necrons, etc...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Slave to the flesh The_Outsider's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

necrons no question, they are the most evil army, they want to eat everyone's soul and destroy the galaxy. Even chaos won't go that far, they need life so people can worship it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

I agree with The_Outsider, Necrons are without doubt the most evil army around, not even Khorne and his chop-the-head-of-everything-style is evil compared to them. They are like kittens next to the Necrons :w00t:

Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by sisterray
    in your opinion what is the most evil army? eg chaos, dark eldar, tyranids, necrons, etc...
    Chaos - Not evil, they're a reflection of human emotion
    DE - Take pleasure in torture? Sounds evil to me
    Nids - FOOD! not evil at all...
    Crons - FOOD! same as nids...

Conclusion... DE are the only truly evil race. But thats only from our culture's perspective. In their's its good to be bad, so we're probably evil to them 0_o Philosophy strikes again! What is it to be evil anyway?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    251 (x8)

Well if you're evil you don't have to bother to be nice to people, you just kill them, saves all that work spent on things such as conversation and being polite...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outsider
    Well if you're evil you don't have to bother to be nice to people, you just kill them, saves all that work spent on things such as conversation and being polite...
    Well that makes most, if not all, 40k armies evil 0_o Which I don't buy. Evil is a relativist term. So even if we assume that they are all evil, DE are still the MOST evil

ISIS Secret Agent Squishy mpdscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    332 (x7)

The dictatorial, unfeeling, bureaucracy that is the Imperial Guard is pretty evil when it comes down to it. A single guardsman is worthless, a regiment has only as much value as the length of time they can hold off Chaos/Xenos. Is there anything more evil than that attitude?
    Mysterious Member of the ANZAC Clan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

251 (x8)

Well, the point is that the necrons are the most evil, agreed, being evil is a relative term but the fluff says necrons are the most evil.

DE are evil by human standards, while the necrons are evil by anyone standards, every race who has knowledge of them fears them (the eldar fear them more than slaanesh).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x1)

Well, the point is that the necrons are the most evil, agreed, being evil is a relative term but the fluff says necrons are the most evil.
    Where?

DE are evil by human standards, while the necrons are evil by anyone standards, every race who has knowledge of them fears them (the eldar fear them more than slaanesh).
    So you're saying everything I fear is by default evil? 0_o Just because something causes fear doesn't make it evil (this is starting to hurt my brain ) In any case, I'd rather be eaten by a C'tan than be captured by DE...

Another point is that we're talking about the crons like they're all the same. I'll give you that Nightbringer is evil, but I wouldn't say Deciever is. Hes more Machiavellian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

251 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by impending slaughter
    Where?
    In the necron codex for one (i know thats biased)

Being tortured and having your souls devoured are on completely different levels, one is the breaking of the body and mind (i.e torture) but to have your soul destroyed is the most horrible thing a being can suffer.

The emporer causes the most heinous suffering amagineable when he absorbs souls (he isn't evil, but that is beside the point), yet the nightbringer does it on a galactic level.

All c'tan absorb souls and utterly destroy the life they consume, thats why they are the most evil.

Agreed, the deciever isn't so much as evil as cruel, he enjoys the suffering he causes (well, more so than other c'tan).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast