500pt. Biel-tan Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please I'm experimenting with different 500pt. armies and new ideas and trying to find a crazy technique that will win a lot. Im using new things, not the same old tactics like Rhino rushes and such. Please contribute on this Biel-tan army. Here goes:

HQ: Farseer on jetbike with Fortune. Accompanied by 3 Warlocks on jetbikes with shuriken pistols. 162 pts.

Troops: 6 Banshees. 96 pts.

Troops: 3 Dark Reapers. 111 pts.

Heavy Support: Falcon with Scatter Laser. 140 pts.

The purpose of the army is for the Farseer and Warlocks to fly up the battlefield along with the Banshees in the Falcon. The Dark Reapers will give cover fire and the Falcon with use its shuriken catapults and scatter laser to take out infantry while the Reapers will use their cannons to take out elites or vehicles. Once the Banshees are deployed they and the Farseer and his Warlocks will dominate the battlefield. Please tell me what you think and visit my other Eldar army lists.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont have any tips sorry, but i can tell you theres something wrong with your list. Falcons are heavy support not Fast attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Warhawk101@Dec 4 2003, 18:27
    I dont have any tips sorry, but i can tell you theres something wrong with your list. Falcons are heavy support not Fast attack.
    I don't have the Codex right in front of me, but I think the list is right, in Biel Tan, I'm pretty sure Falcons go under fast attack. I could be wrong though...

Like many low point lists, tanks could cause problems. Dark Reapers can't handle vehicles, as their guns are only S5. If you want to use Reapers to kill vehicles, make one an Exarch with an Eldar Missile Launcher. Otherwise, give the Falcon a Bright Lance.

I like Scorpions over Banshees, but either one works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warhawk was right. I just looked like a complete *****ing idiot, the sad thing is ive been playing eldar a long time now. With the tanks thing Liek, I do agree, tanks will prove a problem, but they probably wont have a Land Raider or anything, so I think that I would be able to assault it with my Banshees power weapons. You are right though, tanks will prove a problem. But, I need the scatter laser for playing against, Nids, Orks, Tau (Kroots), Dark Eldar, and just all armies that rely on numbers. And if you didn't notice, the army is 509 pts. which is gunna start some arguments as it is. I definetley thought about the Bright Lance, but they'res just no way I could fit it into a 500pt. army.

Closed Thread