Help A Poor Sorry Sob Out? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, my friend has a deamon hunters codex, but i have demon hunter models and i am to cheap to buy a codex i can make copies of from my friend.

However, the one draw back is that i have yet to make any copies of said rules...

Someone wanna be a pal and give me numbers for an elites section inquisitor with the following:
    Terminator armour
    Psycannon
    MC powerfist (40pts right?)
    Digital weapons

and whatever psychic powers you think are cool. Also the cost for a vindicare, is it 90pts?

I do realize i am being a dick by asking this but hopefully one of you will consider me valuable enough to make indebted to you eternally, or something.

The reason for this is that i am trying to make a WYSIWYG army for a tourny i want to part-take in but the points for the tourney are 1850, and so far i can only muster 1344 points. I am trying to figure what else i can get to take my army up to the 1850 level so i can play.

My army list so far is:

Darkangels Grand Master, artificer armour, MC powerfist, MC bolter, Iron halo, Bionics:
    192pts (just a tad expensive, but i need all the points i can get, and it is WYSIWYG as well and well he has most of thatpretty much...)

Int. Chaplain, w/ standard equip, and close combat weapon:
    91 pts

COMMAND SQUAD
    Techmarine, servoarm, paired lightningclaws, termy honors:
    85 pts
    Sergeant, MC powerweapon, plasma pistol, termy honors:
    75 pts
    Apothecary, narthecium, dual bolt pistols (counts as 1 pistol and 1 CCW), termy honrs:
    57 pts
    4th required dude w/ plasma gun:
    21 pts

Command Razorback, extra armour, pintle stormbolter, Hunterkiller, smoke, twin lascannons:
    123 pts

Sniper scout squad:
    veteran sergeant w/auspex. Scout w/ autocannon. 6*scouts with sniper rifles:
    170 pts

Shooty squad, bolters:
    4*scouts w/bolters, krak gernades. Heavy bolter guy w/ krak. Veteran sergeant with melta bomb:
    120 pts

Shooty squad, shotguns:
    Veteran sergean with meltabomb, 4*shotgun scouts w/ kraks:

CC scout squad:
    Deathwing sergeant w/ powerweapon, frags. 4*scouts w/ frags & CCWs:
    103 pts

second CC scout squad:
    Deathwing sergeant w/ powerweapon, frags. 4*scouts w/ frags & CCWs:
    103 pts

Predator Destructor, heavy bolters, smoke:
    113 pts

SubToTal:: 1344

Additional models available, inquisitor and assassin mentioned above, ~~ 200+ pts??

secondary subtotal (?):: 1344 + ~200~ + 1550

Remainder points unclaimed: 1850 - 1550 = 300 pts.

Anyone got any ideas what model(s) would bump me up by 300 pts and still be street legal?????

Also, if anyone wanted to double check my math that wouldn't hurt, but only do it if you really have nothing better to do then simple math.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your inquisitor with holocaust as a psychic power should be 155 points (I'm not quite sure about the points cost for digital weapons, but I think they are 15pts). The vindicare assassin is 110 points. Are your going to take a retinue for your inquisitor? I would, that's the bset way to make him really nasty and soak up some wounds. He can take up to 6 henchmen and you get five in the 8 dollar henchmen blister, so I'd pick one up. Hell, when's the tourney? I have an extra servo skull laying around if you need one to round out your six henchmen. Lemme know if you need it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can an inquisitor from the elites section (can't be an HQ choice) do that, the retinue i mean? Cool idea though, hadn't really thought about buying anymore inquisitorial personel (my inquisitor is OLD) but hey, if the price is right...

Oh yeah and don't worry bout the 6th guy, i can go to a bitz place and get it easy enough

Closed Thread