Check Out My Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ

Canoness
    -Power Weapon
    -Rosarius
    -Cloak of St Apria
    Celestian Body Gaurds (9)
    - Multi-Melta
    - Flamer
    - Power Weapon
    - Order Famulous
    - Order Dialogus
    - Hopitalor
    Rhino
    Total: 306pts

Celestion Superiour
    Power Weapon
    Celestian Gaurd (5)
    Multi Melta
    Flamer
    Immolator
    Hopitalor
    Dialogus
    Total: 205pts

Elites

Dominion Squad (10)
    4X Flamers
    Vetran SS
    Power Weapon
    Rhino
    Total: 208pts

Dominion Squad (10)
    2X Flamers
    2X Meltaguns
    Vetran SS
    Power Weapon
    Rhino
    Total: 216pts

Dominion Squad (10)
    4X MeltaGuns
    Vetran SS
    Power Weapon
    Rhino
    Total: 224pts

Fast Attack

Serraphim (10)
    -power weapon
    -Vetran sister
    Total: 190pts

Serraphim (10)
    -power weapon
    -2X Twin hand flamers
    -Vetran sister

Serraphim (10)
    -power weapon
    -2X Twin hand flamers
    -Vetran sister

Troop Choice

Battle Sisters (10)
    -Flamer
    -MeltaGun
    Total: 113pts

Battle Sisters (10)
    -Flamer
    -MeltaGun

Battle Sisters (10)
    -Flamer
    -MeltaGun

Heavy Support
    Exorcist 100pts
    Exorcist 100pts
    Exorcist 100pts

Speacial

Imperial Gaurd Karsikin (10) 130pts

Army Total: 2500pts after selection

I've designed this battle force to mainly play missions.... not that standard lets kill each other that most kids like to play. The objective is to drive my forces with rhinos to good cover or objectives, or strategic points. Then jump out and use the rhino or immolator to cover thier flank vs. enemies with things that might oppose danger to these girls. They will then keep thier ground or objective and let the enemy come to them (to get flamed). I figure most heavy stuff will be aimed at the exorcist's which will buy me time to get into posistion. The foot sloggers will run to where ever they are needed to support the elite and fast units. The seraphim will jump around and try to pick off weak or vulnerable targets. The exocist's of course will fire those D6 krak missles at tanks and dreadys.... or chaos lords. The Karsikin will be used to either infiltrate or deepstrike in front of heavy weapons squads to try and disrupt them from firing at my tanks. Well let me know what you think.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

Interesting, ok here we go..

Cannoness:
    OK I would give her BoA - unless you are facing something fealess like deathgaurd, it is worth the extra 5 points. I would buy here a bolt pistol so she can shoot see and gets an extra attack. I would ditch the Cloack of st aspria, since she has a body gaurd, she is not gonna get shot at, so she will only really need her save in close combat and anything that gets chance to hit her will have had to survive being hit by her so you are probably talking about something with options like power weapons, hence she will be using the rosarius save, so the cloak is largely a waste

Body gaurd:
    I would try and make the sister superior a vet for the extra attack and would buy her a bolt pistol
    I would ditch the Hospitaler - you havent bought the medicus ministoroniwhatever so this is a waste, I would consider, if you have any points left, buying all the special characters power weapons and bolt pistols, the multi melta is probably a waste, yuou are unlikely to be standing still shooting (to be honest I would ditch this and the flamer and go for an all out assult fit
    I would also ge this squad a priest, Ideally a confessor/missionary - cant remember which but the one that gives you re-roll to hit

Celestian superior
    Buy her a bolt pistol
    Body gaurd:
    as per above

Dominion squads:
    OK ish - will come onto this later, only points for now: priests - get em priests, and get the rhionos EA and smoke

Serephim:
    Nooo
    get each vet sister superior purity seals - a must for hit and run
    I would be tempted to ditch the flamers unless you want to try and stand still and shoot at realy short range, they will lose their charge bonus and this can be awsome using faith. Also consider some BoA for the vet sister superior
    would also consider some melta bombs here

Troop Choices: far too few -see end, also priests - you need priests, and would consider vet SS just for the extra leadership

Heavy support:
    Hmm dont think these will last, you cant hide em or they are ineefective, nothin else can take down their tanks that is so obvious so you are gonna face 2500 point armies with the normal associated tank hunting power and they are gonna point that lot at these three, I would consider reformatting your army and using Retributor squads in Imolators (possibly justicar pattern) to fill atleast one and probably 2 of these slots

Karsikin: a GL would be good but otherwise fine

Overall points breakdown:

HQ: 17 figs 2 vehicles - 511 points (20%)
    Elites: 30 figs 3 vehicles - 648 points (26%)
    FA: 30 figs 0 vehicles - 570 points (23%)
    Troops:30 figs 0 vehicles - 339 points (14%)
    HS: 0 figs 3 vehicles - 300 points (12%)
    Special:10 figs 0 vehicles - 130 points (5%)

Totals: 117 figs, 8 vehicles 2498points

These numbers give you a good clue on weather an army is balanced. A good guide for a balanced army is no more than 25% of your total poins should be spent in each catagory and no less than 40% should be spent on troops - this is why this is used for composition scoring in tourneys. I would add your special to elite because they are an elite choice, which means your elites are well over the balance. In short therefore I would consider getting farm ore troops and spending less points elsewhere. This size of army does not lend its self well to SoB armies.

The next question is why have a balanced army - the answer is that unbalanced armies can be very sucessful but equally can be very weak, usually the same is true for any given army at the same time- they will beat certain armies with ease and lose against others whatever they do.
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know anything about sisters of battle, but im telling you, they are stupid. no offense. if you want to support the imperium go space marines or inquisitors. if you like the play style of sisters of battle, try some chaos stuff, theyre a lot alike. i really dont like them, i really REALLY dont like them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL, sisters like chaos........... right........... They are nothing alike. I play nightlords and I've been looking into the SOB. Only reason I'd like to play them is because no one else does. Also they have some pretty cool stuff. Can you honestly say they suck, honestly. Have you ever even seen them play. I really wanted to do something different and space marines are all over the place. Just gotta have a little FAITH in em..........

Closed Thread