Inquisitorial Allies and Forgeworld - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inquisitorial Allies and Forgeworld

Alright, I am currently putting together an Elysian Drop Troop army(with valkyries of course!), and have been considering Inquisitorial allies(actually, I am set on them, I already bought two boxes of SoB(on sale for 30 american)). I was looking over the codeces for the two Ordo's, and one of them(I believe it was the Witchhunter dex) said under the allies section that Witchhunters may not be allied with an army that contains any other allies, unless the army in question contains ordo Malleus allies.

I'm not certain if that is what it said, but I am pretty sure it said something to that effect. I reread that little passage quite a few times, but I am still not certain if I understood it correctly.

Basically what I am asking is, can my Elysians take Witchhunter AND Daemonhunter allies at the same time!?

Also, if anyone haas Imperial Armour Volume 2, can you please tell me what is so special about Inquisitorial Valkyries and what squads can take them?

W/D/L
    Tau - Knights of the Frozen Wastes
    10/2/4

Necrons - The Phalanx of Gleaming Death
    2/0/0

CSM - Iron Warriors
    Coming Soon

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, if you are the 2% that hasn't, put this in your signature.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's correct. You can induct both DH and WH into your whatever army. However, you can't induct DH in a WH army with SMs already inducted. THat's where you get the no other allies rule.

So many good units, so little room.

The Orange Grey Knight MiketehFox's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by chaos0xomega
    Also, if anyone haas Imperial Armour Volume 2, can you please tell me what is so special about Inquisitorial Valkyries and what squads can take them?
    I'm oretty sure that breaks one of LO's Rules.

But yes because the WH and DH and eventually AH armies are all Inquisitorial they can all allie to the same force.

Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

my advice, stick with the elysians, they dont need allies, but you should stay clear of the valkyries, they become sitting ducks when you drop off the infantry
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

+ Reply to Thread