750 Ork List For Torni. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warboss with choppa, eavey armour, bionic bonce and waagh banner and slugga with more dakka and shootier =108

15 skar boyz choppa and slugga = 165
    Nob with big choppa and slugga = 31

30 gretchin with slaver and squighound = 104

27 boyz, choppa and slugga = 243

3 zzap guns with 3 crew each = 99

what do you think?

thanks in advance

The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how the hell are you gonna get so many grots? they're like 3 bucks each! But otherwise, i like the list although you might wanna change the zzap guns to lobbas, possibly one of the best weppons in the game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Looks good from where im sitting. The only problem your going to have is against vehicles since zzap guns have a 24" range. They will simply deploy at the back of the field and rape your boyz each turn.

"how the hell are you gonna get so many grots? they're like 3 bucks each! But otherwise, i like the list although you might wanna change the zzap guns to lobbas, possibly one of the best weppons in the game!"

Gretchin were plastic in 2nd edition of 40k. Many people have 100+ Gretchin.
    IG since '95.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah you can score dozens of 2nd ed. gretchin on Ebay for really cheap. I picked up 40 gretchin plus 20 orks (goffs) for $8 which is a cheap way to add a quick booster to your army. I just saw an auction a few days ago that had 115 gretchin plus orks and the high bid was only about $7 at the time.

In your mind - well you cant prove im not.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all my gretchin are 3rd edition metal ones christmas is a wonderfull time! Thats the army i am getting 4 xmas and grots are 4 for 5 pounds here in england.

about the zzap guns the boards we are playing on are 4x4 so i can manover into place within two turns and what tanks are going to worry me most people wll be playing SM or CSM or eldar. those tanks will kill 3 or 4 grots a turn
    The poster formaly known as VampireSoul, formaly known as OrkSlugga now known as Orkslugga.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give the Nob in the Skarboyz squad a Power Claw instead on Big Choppa. No use striking last at lower Strength.

Drop the Zzaps and get something on wheels. You need some speed. Take objectives, race around and shoot up the enemy, etc. Take 2 buggies or something.

Closed Thread