Cadian Shock Troops, 2000 Points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been fixing up my old lists, and have come to this, hopefully one ultimate list to use for most of my games. Any help is desired, any ideas or mistakes are invited. So here goes...

Doctrines: Ogryn Squads, Grenadiers, Sharpshooters, Drop Troops, Special Weapon Squads.

HQ:

Command Platoon: Command Section, Fire Support Squad, and two Special Weapons Support Squads.

Command Section, led by Heroid Senior Officer. Power Fist, Plasma Pistol, Carapace Armor, Surveyor. Melta Gun, Veteran Medic, Flamer. Sharpshooters. (159) Advised by Comissar. Plasma Pistol, Power Weapon, Carapace Armor. (60)

Fire Support Squad. Two Autocannons, One Heavy Bolter. Sharpshooters. (100)

Special Weapons Support Squad: 3 Sniper Rifles. Sharpshooters. (75) *

Special Weapons Support Squad: Melta Gun, Flamer, Demolition Charge. Sharpshooters. (79)

Elites:

Ogryn Squad. Five Ogryns, including one Bone 'ead. (135) Mounted on Chimera. Turret Multilaser, Hull Heavy Flamer, Pintle Storm Bolter. (95)

Troops:

Infantry Platoon: Command Section and Two Squads.

Command Section, led by Junior Officer. Honorifica Imperialis, Power Weapon, Plasma Pistol, Carapace Armor. Four Grenade Launchers. Sharpshooters. (127) Advised by Comissar. Power Weapon, Bolt Pistol, Carapace Armor. (51)

Infantry Squad, led by Veteran Sergeant: Bolt Pistol. Plasma Gun, Sharpshooters. (87)

Infantry Squad, led by Veteran Sergeant: Bolt Pistol. Plasma Gun, Sharpshooters. (87)

Grenadier Squad: 10 Stormtroopers. Power Weapon. Plasma Gun, Melta Gun. Infiltrate OR Deep Strike (133)**

Armored Fist. Squad: Lascannon. Sharpshooters. (95) Mounted on Chimera. Turret Multilaser, Hull Heavy Bolter, Pintle Heavy Stubber. (97)

Fast Attack:

Sentinel. Lascannon. (55) ***

Sentinel. Lascannon. (55) ***

Sentinel. Autocannon. (50) ***

Heavy Support:

Leman Russ Battle Tank. Hull Lascannon, Sponson Heavy Bolters. (165)

Leman Russ Demolisher. Hull Lascannon, Sponson Plasma Cannons. (185)

Basilisk. Indirect Fire. (125)

* The Sniping Team has the Sharpshooter Doctrine. This was intentional. Every squad in the army has it, even this one, even though I know that Sniper Rifles don't get the bonus.

** The Grenadiers will either Deep Strike or Infiltrate depending on the mission.

*** The Sentinels are all seperate units. If I had a Hellhound I'd use it, but since I don't, I use the Sentinels like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

what no voxes :huh: thats a good chance of your units fleeing if they get spaced out.
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grenaders can not infiltrate or deep strike, only normal storm troopers (taken as elites) can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by reddagger@Dec 11 2003, 176
    Grenaders can not infiltrate or deep strike, only normal storm troopers (taken as elites) can.
    Do'h! I should have known that...

Ok, they are Elites now, and change the Grenadier Doctrine to Close Order Drill. I might not use it, but at least I'll fill the Doctrines.

And I don't really care about Voxes. To me, their not worth the points. It would be about 100 to Vox the whole army, so I'll pass. I'll just use the leadership ability each Officer has.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i sud drop the plasma at the because it will kill him self Heroid Senior Officer. Power Fist, Plasma Pistol and i sud use more lascannons at your troops and sniper can't use sharpshooters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

and sniper can't use sharpshooters
    dude he said he did that purposely

i sud drop the plasma at the because it will kill him self Heroid Senior Officer.
    I think that means he should drop the HSO's plasmapistol because it will overheat and kill him, i disagree to do that he'd need to roll 3 1's and fail all 3 4+ saves which will take a while
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah i gave i to him to had no problem with that till on a championship i blowed my officer a way with the plasma gun and he had the seam wargear as him so it can happen so i don't use plasma at my boss any more dud

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meh, that Plasma Pistol problem doesn't bother me much. He usually only fires it once-twice a game, and if he does overheat the thing, and fail his 4+ save, then the Medic can heal him. I'm pretty sure that's legal, somebody tell me if I'm wrong.

Closed Thread