The emperor can be alive!! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The emperor can be alive!!

Listen to this theory guys and plz comment whether its logical or not:

Marines who are mortally wounded and crippled are put into dreadnought to live again and continue fighting for the emperor entomed in a mech. Why can't they do the same with the emperor and put him in some souped-up dreadnought?? is it not possible! he dont have to be disable.....

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side...its stronger than any cheese!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    260 (x6)

Ummm......... NOO YOU HERITIC! You dare to question the mechanics of the Tech-Priests, and you question the power of the Emperor Himself. Ok, a little much. But thats how the people of the inquisition would react. But everyone not under the grace of his holy light, would all agree that the emperor has nothing but a body, a rotting mind, and the custodians to make his every decision. He's like a giant psychic light house. I would like to Imagine what that dread would look like.
    Sleeping, not dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Removed by the moderators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This should be in the fluff section... And I've seen this topic 17000 times. And all of them say NO. The emporer could not be put in a dreadnought, first of all he doesn't have brain capacity to move the thing. He's a shell. Second of all, could you imagine if he met a railgun??? (If he went out fighting that is.) third of all, the reason they imperium doesn't let him just die and be reborn is because they like their power, and don't want to give it up. If he was in a dreadnought he could think, and talk; and could just step on (litterelly) any annoying politician he wanted to.
    Last edited by Dancing_Donut; March 29th, 2006 at 03:37.
    Necron 2000 14/1/13

How come everybody else on this forum has 400 wins to 2 loses? I smell cheese.... and beef... sandwich!

What was Rogal Dorn doing when the Sanguinius and the Emporer got killed???

Woohoooo I killed the treeman!!! :)

I killed the Glade riders too!!!! :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Emperor is just a rotting shell sitting on the Golden Throne? Isn't there something about 1000 psykers sacrificed to him daily to sustain him? Just to sustain his psychic mind or what's left of him?

Anyway, If he were to be interred as a mighty mighty venerable dreadnought, twould be most fearsome indeed. I would imagine that he would be armor 14 on all sides, fearless, has got a fearsome array of twin linked weapons of Strength 7 and above AP 2 at least, with twin powerfist lightning claws combo and only can be glanced. Plus plus plus, since he's so smart and is psychic, he would be the only dreadnought on the battlefield with psyker powers of his choosing after deployment. Talk about cheese...

Imperial loyalists', what do you think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

:slaps head: This has already been addressed in the fluff section. Even if he could be put in a dread one lucky rail or lascannon shot and he's toast. Someone please move this. Edit- ignore this post if you saw dancing donut's post.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

might as well give him jump packs and move 12" at the same time with no shooting restrctions at all!!
    Do not underestimate the power of the dark side...its stronger than any cheese!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if the empero was taken off the golden throne the astronomican would go out the imperium would callapse
    Quote Originally Posted by artificer
    The quote is "in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war",
    NOT "in the grim darkness of the far future, there are these little, fat, drunken goits with beards!"
    WELL SAID, NO MORE SQUATS THEY ARE DEAD GET OVER IT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how about this he dosn't want to!, the emporer is not dead and if he couldn't talk or give order then why do the emperiums greatest heroes keep goin before him face it people gw simply dosn't want invinciple demi-gods on the battlefeild otherwise the primarchs and chaos gods would have rules.

if ya really want then get the vdr rules and make urself an emporer but their is noway in the 5 bowels of chaos that gw would ever make em official not even they favour marines that much !!!,

the inquisition has spoken so go back to your hovel lest you wish to face my wrathhh....err "fair judgement"
    "take my love, take my land, take me to where i cannot stand, i don't care i'm still free you can't take the sky from meee" ;- firefly

"i'm gonna grant you your greatest wish i'm gonna show you a world without sin" ;- serentiy

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how i soar" ;- serenity

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

1.) You guys are thinking small, such such small. Why put the emperor in a dreadnought. Why not put him inside a Titan?
    Har HAr HAr

2.) Basically as saiid a billion times, the emperor has no rail thought for himself. He is a figure. And that makes the High Lords of Terra happy, because they are the ones who are able to control the Imperium, and do the things in the Emperor's name, with their own little intention. this is how the Imperium is like, it is gothic. It is dark. It is evil. And it works without the real force of the Emperor.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a good one, A titan! ; ) So he has to stay as a figure head to keep the Imperium and the Astronomican working. Go figure. Makes you wonder how they managed back then when the Emperor was still trotting around bashing xenos and the Astronomican was as of yet unheard of...

I realise this might be the wrong place to post this but I really have to ask this question. How do Imperial Spacecraft navigate back then without the astronomican? Perhaps the esteemed seniors of LO can clarify this?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast