Acck! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acck!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

6 (x1)

Ok, well I'm sure a couple of people have noticed that I've posted like a million and one army lists lately. (I probably annoyed some mods too) Trying to pick a new army... Basically I've narrowed it down to two..

Space wolf 13th company
    Alpha Legion

I really like both because I'm not really a tank person. (Even though I do love the idea of mech IG, or 6 dreads in 1500 points (SM obviously)) I like Alpha legion, because the ability to infiltrate everything is a huuuge advantage, I also like their whole style, and fluff. I like 13th co, because A) They don't require a million models, which is great for a poor teenager. their style and fluff is also great. C) I want something a little different from necrons. i.e CC oriented. D) who doesn't like werewolves!?!?

If anybody else has a better suggestion for an army completelly different from Necrons, then feel free to direct me.

Necron 2000 14/1/13

How come everybody else on this forum has 400 wins to 2 loses? I smell cheese.... and beef... sandwich!

What was Rogal Dorn doing when the Sanguinius and the Emporer got killed???

Woohoooo I killed the treeman!!! :)

I killed the Glade riders too!!!! :)

2. Remove Advertisements

Illustrator Extraordinair Adrian MalSeraph's Avatar
    New York State
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

192 (x7)

Dude, I think that Alpha Legion is the way to go. Infiltrating monsters. Gahh!

Plus, almost no-one plays it, it's cool to be different.

+ Reply to Thread