Rate My 1000pt. Black Templar Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi i'm extremly new to LO so im sorry for any mistakes but here goes my list
    BLACK TEMPLARS
    HQ:
    EC
    Chaplin m-c plasma pistol purity seals

Elites:
    Dreadnought w/missile launcher,T-L lascannon

Troops:
    tactical squad 7 w/ ccw and bpistols 1 with power weapon 1 w/ flamer
    tactical squad 5 w/ bolter 1 w/ plasmacannon 1 w/ plasmagun points
    tactical squad 5 w/ bolter 1 w/ missile launcher 1 w/ plasmagun points

Fast Attack:
    Landspeeder w/ multi-melta

Heavy Support:
    Predator Destructor w/ lascannon sponsons h-t missile,smoke launchers,p-m-s-b

Transport:
    Rhino w/ smoke launchers

total points 999

Any way there it is. The EC takes the first tactical in the rhino and assults but i dont no much more <:> i would like more help or what i should change to make it better i normaly verse ba, beil-tan, chaos, tau, and necron. I really need to know if this is a good army or not. i would also like to know what vow to have against BA
    Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well if you decide to call yourself the Black Templar Champion that you have to act like a Black Templar and include more assult troops and a crusader and pick a good vow i always take atleast 5 assult marines and chaplin with jumppack

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for that but then what should my 1000point army be if this one is bad?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

Hey Pesco&#33; Take a crusader in 1,000 pts... very clever, let&#39;s just use up a third of my points on a single extremely hard Chaplain that will die from a single lascannon shot and a tank that will be the only thing left on the board by turn 3&#33;

Anyway back to the subject at hand. Try taking two combat marine squads, one with a power weapon and one with a power fist. Use rhinos alot and have one squad left back for fire support. Take an assault squad with power fist and power weapon. drop the Chaplain, you don&#39;t want 2 HQs in 1,000pts. Here is my list. It has never lost in the 4 years it&#39;s been playing.

HQ
    Emperor&#39;s Champion 105

Troops
    9 Combat marines
    Power fist
    Meltagun
    Rhino
    Extra armour
    Smoke launchers
    purity seal 220

7 Combat marines
    Power weapon
    Flamer
    Purity seal 123

6 ranged marines
    Lascannon
    Plasma gun
    purity seal 113

Fast attack
    5 assault marines
    Power fist
    Power weapon
    Melta bombs 170

Elites
    Dreadnought
    T-linked Lascannon
    Missile launcher
    Extra armour 140

Heavy Support
    Vindicator
    Extra armour
    Smoke Launchers 128

The seals stop the rng. marines running forward, and the assault marines offer a nice sucker punch to any big tanks the enemy has. I take the hit on 3s vow.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice army execpt you forgot to add a HQ just because Emperors Champion is counted as a HQ it doesn&#39;t mean he takes up a spot on the force organisation Chart. For some reason they made it so you need another HQ.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always include at least two full ten or nine man squads for cc in a rhino in 1000+ points. Second list has some holes. First its illegal as mentioned by pesco and the Vindi is a waste of points. It is a very high priority target and those points should be spent on marines.
    <(^^)> <(^^<) (>^^)> ^(^^)^ Dance Kirby! Dance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;
    PESCO READ THE GODDAMN CODEX&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    IT CLEARLY SAYS IN THE CODEX THAT IT STILL COUNTS AS AN HQ CHOICE, EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT TAKE UP A CHOICE ON THE FORCE ORGANISATION CHART&#33; IT JUST MEANS THAT THIS COMPENSATES FOR THE INABILITY OR TEMPLARS TO HAVE VET. SARGEANTS AND DEVASTATORS&#33; IT MEANS THAT TEMPLARS CAN THREE HQ CHOICES&#33;
    AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;
    NOONE READS THAT BIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And also, the vindicator is good as it&#39;s not an amazing amount of points, has the best weapon in 40K, has a low target sillhouette, can do alot of damage, intimidates your enemies, and attracts fire away from your other units.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Closed Thread