Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
You are a god amongst men.
Definite Cookie for that.
Originally Posted by AnonymousOriginally Posted by Cyric
WOW! Now I don't have to fork out 30 odd dollars! *REP!*
Very nice. Rep for you!
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this text to your sig to help him to world Domination
nice! very useful for workin' out if you need more troops or not. thumbs up!
Very nice indeed!
I shall be testing this out over the next few games to see whats it like. It might very well replace my own Excel template.
Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.
I've been using Army Builder here and I've made some updates,
- When doing a Copy paste of the Printer Friendly Version in VASSAL, it displays information much cleaner.
- Added Sheets Reference so you can have a quick look up of your army specs quickly
- Added sheet War History to keep track of how this particular army has done
- Added Dedicated Transport sections to HQ, Elite, and Troops
- Added Wargear section and Weapons section to HQ sheet for the restriction of 100points of wargear per character. (This restriction is in my Dark Eldar codex, I don't own others, so this restriction is not enforced in the Spreadsheet but if you have a restriction it's nice to see this.)
Hope you enjoy, please post feedback in this thread.
Help the kin TAKE your soul, I mean, take your soul...
I play Vassal. I'm in V40K Open Ladder.
Nice one, this will help me when i start building up my Blood Ravens from scratch
I love the army list builder. It's awesome for those of us on Mac and Linux.
For some reason I can't dl the updated version