Crone World Eldar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had an idea to make a Crone World Eldar army as an interesting model project, the question is... how should they be represented in game terms.

I am idealy looking for a house rule type list and a list to proxie in tournaments etc. Any help would be apreciated as codex Eldar is a big dead end.

“Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean with crone world?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Eldar left behind after the Fall, should be dead but various fluff sources hint that some are in actual fact still alive.
    “Someone I know calls a Sphinx a Sphincter I really don’t have the heart to correct them?
    “So you want to be made feel like a small boy and dominated do you? How about you dress up as Micky Mouse and I‘ll hit you with a baseball bat until you pass out or die??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool!! are they good or evil?

Ino
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd hang on for a little bit... I think they have plans for Crone World Eldar in the future... there was evidence of it in the latest White Dwarf (#251 on page 55)...

"After toying with some ideas for the doomed Craftworld of Altansar and the Crone World Eldar (those poor unfortunates trapped in the Eye of Terror since the Fall), we decided that those already devoured by the Eye were better left for another time."

That doesn't say how long until they come around... but I thought this might be of interest.
    The Good News is here!

Check it out:
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&passage=Ezekiel+18%3A28-32&version=NIV' target='_blank'>Ezekiel 18:28-32</a>
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Ezekiel+33%3A11' target='_blank'>Ezekiel 33:11</a>
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Mark+1%3A15' target='_blank'>Mark 1:15</a>
    <a href='http://www.biblegateway.com/cgi-bin/bible?language=english&version=NIV&passage=Romans+10%3A9-10' target='_blank'>Romans 10:9-10</a>

PM me for more info&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think they will be the deamonhunters of the eldar&#33;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually the daemon hunters of the eldar are the harlequins. they can/could figt in any battle there are daemons in so in theory the nyd army that shows up to fight the khorne army could throw down the unit of harlequins.. that would be super beardy but possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    176 (x4)

So thats what they are.
    I knew they were Eldar but didnt have a clue what they did.
    I noticed in Army Builder (program, lets you make army lists) that i could add them to Tyranids. I was browsing through Tyranids units, all of a sudden i spot "Harlequins" and i went all like "WH0T?"...hehe that was great.

Your fluffraping hurts my eyes. - TehDarkPredator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If rone world eldar have been corrupted, wouln&#39;t the best route be to combine the dark eldar and standard eldar codicies, utting out aspect warriors and the darker dark eldar, and end up with something in the middle?

Oh, and am I right in saying crone world eldar and exodites are different things?
    I live in your eyes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yea k-tana i think you are. As far as i know exodites are eldar who left craftworlds after the fall. So they settled planets by themselves

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast