Daemonhunters Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grey Knights

HQ

Grand Master w/ MC NFW, icon of the just, scourging, power weapon- 220

Terminator retinue (6)- 296
    W holocaust

Troops

Storm Troopers ( 2 w/ Meltaguns in rhino w/ smoke launchers, extra armor- 158

Storm Troopers ( 2 w/ plasma guns 100

Grey knights (6) 2 w/ psycannons 225

Grey knights (6) 2 w/ psycannons 225

Elites

Inqusitor w/ teleport homer consecrated scrolls and scourging- 55
    (attached to storm troopers in rhino)
    Fast Attack

Grey knights (9) w/ 2 incinerators Justicar w/ meltabombs- 275

Grey knights (10) w/ 2 incinerators Justicar w/ meltabombs- 300

You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Mrmeeperthe2nd@Jan 17 2004, 00:20
    Grey Knights
    HMMM

Couple of problems I see...

first, the termie retinue...I am not sure you can take holocaust for them as there is no Bro-Cap. - but even if you can you did not add the points for it - should be 316 total

second, the fast attack squads... by my calculation the 9 man sqaud should equal 280 and the 10 man squad should equal 305

third, what is your strategy here? with the rhino being the only vehicle in your army it will have a huge target on it - you will almost never get the Inq with the telehomer where you want him and I would say you prolly have way too many Grey knights - you could drop 2 squads easy and and alot more ISTs for shielding

fourth, the GM... an extra power weapon does NO good just get a plain CCW for alot less points for the same effect (+1 A)... if used properly the GM should not get shot at much and will dispatch most opponents before they can hit him so the Icon is a bit pricy IMO

Just some thoughts for you

is this for a GT??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are you getting your point values from? My calculations are correct for everything here. 46 times 6 for the termie squads, pluse 20 for holocaust. The grey knights are 25 pts a piece, plus 25 for the justicar 250 for a nine man squad plus justicar, an extra 25 for the meltabombs and incincerators combined. No offence but do you have any idea what you are talking about?
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Closed Thread