De Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: De Army List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HQ
    archon w/ agoniser, splinter pistol, plasma nades, shadowfield, comdate drugs
    4 incubi
    1 warrior w/ splinter cannon
    1 warrior w/ blaster
    1 warrior
    1 raider
    ------------------
    Elite
    2 wych raider squads w/:
    8 wyches w/ wych weapons
    1 sucubus w/ agonizer
    1 raider
    -------------------
    troops
    3 sniper squads w/:
    8 warriors
    2 warriors w/ lances
    ---------------------
    Fast attack
    1 jetbike squad w/:
    3 bikes
    2 bikes w/ blasters
    1 sucubus w/ power weapon, tormentor helm, haywire nades
    ------------------------
    Heavy Support
    1 ravager w/ 3 dissies
    1 talos

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, its not 1000 points, its actually 1500, sorry for any confusion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...alright guys...4 days, and pushed down to the end of page two...and no replies...except for this one ...seriously, no one has any pointers? <_<

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that it&#39;s a pretty solid list, it looks good. The only thing that I&#39;d change is to get rid of the bikes and throw in another squad of wyches, but that&#39;s just me (I&#39;m not too big a fan of bikes). Also, I&#39;d give 2 of the wyches Haywire Grenades, just incase they&#39;re assaulted by a dread and can&#39;t do anything about it. Other than that I don&#39;t see anything wrong with your list, it&#39;s good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx man, yeah, the main idea around the bikes was to just be a tank busting squad, with 2 blasters and haywire on the succubus...ran into some problems with em a week ago or so when they were assaulted by a dreadnaught...damn thing has to be immobilized before i can strap on haywires, and since i hadnt given the succubus an agonizer, they could even glance him. Luckily they fell back 13 inches after just one casualty, and were then able to shoot at him and immobilise him finally. I do like the wyches more than the bikes though. Im just tired of painting wyches, hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok ive never actually played the De ,but I did see an army which was very effective at my local store. I would actually replace the wyches with mandrakes as they can deply in 3 different places and u can receal them when ever u feel like it. That I actually find more effective then a squad of wyches. A full squad of 10 will come out to like 30 attacks I belive and if special characters are allowed take the decapitaor instead of the archon as he can be secretly deployed. Mn they Are fricken awsome. Also If u need speed I would rather take Hellions instead of rever jetbikes as they can hiit and run which can pull them out of a sticky situation like the dreadnaught or they can repeatly harass a troop squad. Hey dont forget they are also wyches to so they can still get the agonizer and haywire grenade.

Hopes this helps, other than that its an ok list, but to say the thruth is alot like other reguler DE armies. Atleast get the hellions, cheaper price wise and pointwise and alot better in my opion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O sorry, but if need a bit more tips on dark eldar and the eldar alike you can always check out {Ads-Protection}( just put a .com at teh end) and get some more tips on how to use specific units and some tactics for certain kinds of armies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

***** with teh Ad protection I aint promoting site im helping a guy out how pitiful. just type eldar in a search bar and look for something with eldar and online put together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I&#39;ve never used mandrakes, but for their points cost they don&#39;t seem to be worth it, same with the Decapitator. Vindicare, with the new rules (although it might be the trial vehicle rules) the dreadnaught doesn&#39;t need to be immobilised to use haywire grenades, meltabombs, etc.

Closed Thread