What Is The Best Armor Unit In Warhammer40k - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is the best tank in warhammer 40k it seems like the land curser is good but god its 250 pts and it could get shot by a bright lance

please tell me and give me info on what is the best armored unit in war hammer 40k is

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Monolith, 14 all around, never modified below 14.
    Now best bang for the buck it'd have to be A warbuggy. For 30 points you get the most beautiful spoiling unit in the game, with no exception. It's fast, and is armored like the land speeder, and for an additional 5 points can go even faster, with the turbo boosta. I've seen and used this in the bottom of the sixth to steal table corners or contest with such a last minute 31" movement it'll make your head spin, only Eldar can go faster than it, with their expensive upgrades. Oh, and you can forget about shooting, cause the Buggy has no guns, gotta pay extra if you want the shooty too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't forget the Red Onez Go Fasta rule for KoS!

EDIT: Post #400! w007!
    OMFG1337!!!!111one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i think that the wirlwind is pretty good. 75 points for an ordanace blast. Sure its only srength 5 ap4, but it can indirect fire, so you just hide it and blow stuff up.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gotta be the baneblade best in the game. Now for cost effectiveness, it has to be the predators from the space marines. can be configured for anti tank or anti infantry, has good armor too.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vypers, buggies and basilisks. Vypers and buggies can be used to sieze or contest table 1/4s in one 24" swoop. Basilisks are great on cityfight and other boards w/ lots of terrain as they can make hell for SM players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leman Russ. For 150pts you get a S8 AP3 Ord, AV14 and 3 Heavy Bolters. They almost ALWAYS make back their pts and more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would have to say a red buggy is one of the best for the points, tied with the leman russ- it's almost the same price as a predator but it's a bit better
    sure the land raider and monolith survive, but i know the land raider almost never pays for itself and haven't played against necrons since the new rules came out but the monolith seems like it wouldn't be worth the points either

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, necrons are a cinch to slaughter(for my army config anyway), but that friggin' thing avoids my 2D6 penetration for my 4 Landspeeders, and trying to killit with a missile launcher is a joke:
    Hit 66% of time, Glance 16% of that, then destroy 16% of that, If i did it correctly there is a 1.6% chance for each missile launcher/Melta gun/Multimelta to destroy it. And the reason it's so much better than a Land Raider is cause those 4 Speeder mounted Multi meltas make a joke of land raider armor, usually 1st or second turn, only hope with the monolith is thatyou can ignore it, while it shoots ordnance blasts at you and brings back dead necrons. Right.

About the buggy, greatest thing is to add turbo boosta, cause it adds d6" and the Red paint job adds an inch, so it clips right along. Also I see it as very orky to have no guns, just to speed around the battlefield using stikkbomb chuckas to tank shock the crap out of the opposition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

Ravenwing Landspeeders; cheap, fast, good armament, skimmers, 6+ invulnerable, units, and most importantly, not opentopped!
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast