Ideas for a new army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

16 (x1)

Ideas for a new army

I need help with an idea for a new army. I have over 1k pts of Necrons and I am still expanding them. However, I want something else too. I have 12 Genestealers and 2 Gargoyles somewhere that I never picked a color scheme for. My friends play SM and CSM. The armies that interest me most are tyranids, tau, eldar, and sm, but I'm open to any suggestions. I have about 42 USD and will be going to the store soon. Which army do you think should I get and what should I buy first? (I only want to buy models right now, not a codex, I'll get that later)

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

77 (x3)

How about Eldar. They are getting a new codex very soon (within a week maybe) and will be getting new models (I think). They are also great at killing marines :shifty:

However, sense you already have some Tyranid models and are interested with them you could go with them.

It's really up to you though. Look at the other forums, read up about them, search the codex's on them and check out some websites like gamesworkshop.

Cheers, and hopefully you'll be happy with your decision!

+ Reply to Thread