The Best Tank - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Best Tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Best Tank

What tank do you find the best tank in the game??

For me it's the alimighty, the awasome, the big, the expensive:

MONOLITH!!!!

It cost les than a land raider and is 10x better...

What about you?

TheEndIsNear

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leman Russ or the demolisher varient.Monolith is alright but your going to have every lascannon+what ever big powerful weapon in the game your playing trained on it.And really the thing strikes fear onto the person,it has a big "shoot me"sign in neon lights if you want to call it that.Not that my russ and demo don't though but the are pretty solid tanks and if taken in numbers your oppenent won't know which one to shoot first.But hey get yourself three monoliths and see who wants to play you.:ninja:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best tank is the Hammerhead. It's got a great anti-tank/MC gun (which has a secondary fire which is good against units), it's got a great anti-MEQ gun, it's fast, it's a skimmer, it's AV13, it costs about the same as a Russ, it gets the best vehicle upgrades out of pretty much any Codex.
    Open up in the name of the Lawl!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

I'd probably say the falcon, as it can take what are probably the best defensive upgrades in the game and carry massive firepower. All this on top of being a transport, it's pretty ridiculous. I'd have to put the hammerhead at second best.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mephistophales View Post
    I'd probably say the falcon, as it can take what are probably the best defensive upgrades in the game and carry massive firepower. All this on top of being a transport, it's pretty ridiculous. I'd have to put the hammerhead at second best.
    I agree. Definately the Falcon. When used correctly and the right up-grades are taken, it can be exetremely durable.
    "What do Humans know of our pain? We have sung songs of lament since before your ancestors crawled on their bellies from the sea."
    - Farseer Eldrad Ulthran of Craftworld Ulthwe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll stick to the Monolith as first but I'm putting Falcon as close 1.1 cause i nkow what it can do and hammerhead as 2 but only because of it's gun.

For me:
    1. Monolith
    1.1. Falcon
    2. Hammerhead

TheEndIsNear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x3)

yeah, mono, falcon, hammerhead etc are good, but you also pay for em after you do em up. i like the hellhound, a)because its quite cheap/always hits, quite threatening and b) its fast attack, still allowing many Russes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffar_Hasad
    You need more Mordians?
    They still exist?
    LO RULES

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgame View Post
    Not that my russ and demo don't though but the are pretty solid tanks and if taken in numbers your oppenent won't know which one to shoot first.But hey get yourself three monoliths and see who wants to play you.:ninja:

heheheh I have three monoliths
    Well i have to say most people dont know which one to shoot at first but then again, when faceed with three monoliths most people are a little scared....

Best tank though... hmmmmmm I have gotta say Devilfish just to be different, reletivly good troop transport and yet it also has some firepower

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    27 (x0)

Leman Russ Vanquisher, easily the best tank ever, not your silly stupid slow Monoliths, yuk, stupid things

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know exactly whats considered a tank but I like the Space Wolf Exterminator Leman Russ. Awesome for shredding anything with armor save 4 or worse and blasting light skimmers out of the sky! Thats kinda specialized though so after that I gotta say Vindicator with POTMS :ninja: always love ruining someone's day with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast