My New Dh Army List 1500pt - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

since my last army didn quite work as I planned I had to make some little changes and desited that you all should be honoured to see it and judge it for me hehe

grand master [MVW NFW, storm bolter, targeter, hammerhand] 161
    6x terminator [NFW, stormbolter] 276

Inqusitor [powerarmor, psycannon, hammerhand] 70
    gun servitori x2 [1xplasmacannon, 1xmeltagun] 80
    sagex2, mystic 26

stormtrooper x5 [3x hellgun, 1x grenade launcher, targeter, frag grenaders] 60
    grey knightx7+justicar [storm bolter, NFW,1x incinirator [just with targeter]] 236

Fast attack
    grey knightx5+justicar storm bolter, NFW, 1xincinirator [just with targeter] 186

LR Crusader [2x hurricane, 1x autocannon, multi melta, blessed] 265
    dreadnaught [twlink lascan, storm bolter, CC weapon, blessed] 140

tell me what you think

Your avatar has been removed due to the size of it, please read the rules regarding the size of them allowed. - KU, Mod

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x2)

Too many terminators in a 1500 point game. Take one off and put two gk into the fast attack squad. Keep either the dread or the land raider, but take one off and put more points into your units.
    You know what they say, if you dont like the weather in houston...go back to where you came from

Closed Thread