Frying Pan Into The Fire - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Command Platoon
    2 Anti-Tank squads
    2 Support Fire squads

3 Vet squads

Infantry Platoons

Fast Attack
    3 Hellhounds

Heavy Support
    3 Basilisks, Indirect Fire

Sharpshooters, Drop-Troops, Close-order drill, drop-troops, independent commisars

Any advice on squad numbers and choice of weapons?

The idea of having 3 Hellhounds was to cover basilisk blind-spots and/or screen the bassies from shooting and to protect against close-combat. Independent commisars can work with conscripts to give me a Ld10 screen.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

First off you have a doctrines problem.

If you want to have more than one veteran squad you have to take the veterans doctrine.

also to use Conscripts in an army that uses doctrines, you'll have to use a doctrine point on them aswell.

You have droptroops listed twice...

Independent Commissars... Why? If they are independent your enemy can target them =bad thing... Also -if I remember correct, they take up an elites slot on your force org. table.. =bad thing if you still want 3 veteran squads.

Other than the doctrines issue it is hard to say much when you don't list what options you want to use for each squad, the only thing I think I can say for sure is, that you will not be able to fit this inside a 1500 pts. limit. I assume that you remember that you cannot uses indirect fire with the basilisks at ranges under 36"...

Closed Thread