Who is the biggest bad a$$ - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Denver, CO
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Who is the biggest bad a$$

Who is the most expensive unit (not tank) in the game? Weather he is a special unit, squad (i.e. imperial guard), deamon or battle suit who is the most expensive?

If you may answer for the most expensive tank/vehical if you want to.

"when God starts painting targets your first!"

Macedonian Corp. of the Elite (imperial guard)
    Good and Evil LOTR armies

2. Remove Advertisements

Set Sail and Conquer! Cadaver Junkie's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

301 (x7)

Ha! Yeah why not.

Please note: Some of my figures may be incorrect, however I think I got this right.

In my mind, the most expensive/bad ass unit in the game would have to be a fully upgraded IG infantry platoon.

In a fully upgraded infantry platoon (single unit) you can have 64 men plus up to 3 tooled up advisors.

These men will ALL have carapace armour (4+ saves), maybe bionics (6+ invulnerable), maybe cameleoline (+1 to cover saves), maybe +1 WS or a miriad of other bonuses.

They would all definitely ride in 7 fully tooled up Chimera transports, each Chimera sporting camo netting, extra armour, a hunter-killer missile, plus all other mods, as well as a heavy bolter and a multilaser.

There would be a total of 7 Heavy Bolters, 7 Multilasers, 7 Hunter-killer missiles, 6 lascannons, 8 plasmaguns, 7 plasma pistols, and 43 lasguns. Plus maybe 2 powerfists, an eviscerator, and a mastercrafted force weapon.

And this is all one unit on the force organisation chart.

(Edit: Actually, you might be able to have more attached advisors than that, taking out some for the missing senior advisor, you could have another 3 priests, 3 psykers, and 3 commissars, for another 3 eviscerators, 3 mastercrafted force weapons, and 3 powerfists. Although the priests might wreck the usefullness of the lascannons, so that would be up to the user as to which to include.)

(Second Edit: Dont forget to account for doctrines either, I guess. Maybe only carapace, psykers, mechanised, cyber-enhancements, chem-inhalers or sharpshooters, hardened fighters or close order drill).
    Last edited by Cadaver Junkie; February 14th, 2007 at 01:06.
    "Pickles, the drummer, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)"

Also, you should google "garfield minus garfield". Awesome.

+ Reply to Thread