Blood Angels - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Blood Angels

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't have that much to pick from, but here goes...
    --------------

Force Commander
    - bolt pistol, power weapon, terminator honors

Chaplain w/ Death Company

10 Tactical (shoot) w/ missle launcher

10 Tactical (cc) w/ flamer

Land Speeder

Dreadnought w/ autocannon and missle launcher

Whirlwind

Annihilator w/ lascannon sponsons

-he usually uses a wraithlord, wraithgurad, an avatar, guardians, heavy weapon platforms, jane-zar, and others.
    -If I buy more units for a 1500 pt match, what would you suggest, why? THANKS!

-Can I pretend this guardian is an Exarch?
    -Well, I'll just pretend this jellybean is a Dreadnought, then when it's destroyed I can eat it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechanise the cc squad with a rhino and add more cc troops, preferrably with rhinos. The supercharged engines will cut the distance between you and the enemy quicker and allow you to get into assault distance faster. Your list does not have enough troops.
    I would also get rid of the land speeder and go with an honour guard with jump packs (equip your commander with one too).
    I haven't played with a Blood Angel army in a few years, but I liked Moriar the Chosen as my dreadnought choice, he could rip through any kind of squad (and armour, if he approached) very easily. I don't remember his point cost however, he might be too expensive for 1,500 points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's what I do in 90% of my blood angel battles....

Split your tac squads to 5-man teams (more chances for death co.)
    Give them each a vet serg. (chance at free powerfist or powerweapon for death co)

Go with two chaplains with jump packs (yes this is legal, they both join the same death company)

The autocannon predator is nice for anti-vehicle, if he's the type of eldar player that plays with lots of aspects and guardians, might want to switch to a baal class.

Drop the dreadnought, he won't last more than one round.

The death company will last longer than anything else in your army, so try to max them out. The powerfists can be used against the wraithlords, but I'd suggest knocking out the aspect warriors and wraithguard first.
    Jack of all trades, master of none.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

OK I largely go with Zeb, most of my BA lists have:

HQ:
    Chaplain with what you have given him plus a jump pack (only one thought)

Troops:
    6 man tac squads with vet sgts and flamers or meltas with razorback transports with TL las cannon- This means the guys can go roming up and hit people whilst the razorbacks give you anti armour capacity, the small squds means you get more chance of death coy as Zeb pointed out and increased chance of DC vet sgt with power fist

squads of 10 scouts - used to reinforce the assult - give em all CCW and BP, take a vet sgt with power weapon and BP

on top of this I would go for - against eldar:

Pred, either baal or as you have, dpeneds on what he will put up, given a wraithlord and avatar I would be tempted to take autoccannon.

Small squad of scout snipers- dont really like these in BA armies but their capacity to take down avatars and WLs is without par

Whirlwind - a must, take 2 if possible

Given a pred in there and some razorbacks, the dread will probably last a little longer, so I would leave him, on the other hand if you dont take razoprbacks, he will target either the pred or the dread in the first round and may even take down both

do not take Missile launchers in your tac squads - the purpose of these bad boys it to get up and at him, giving them an ML means they either dont fire it or they hand about at the back and usually manage to blood rage/dark rage just when you want to shoot
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey cool army. This is the 1,000 pt army that I use:

HQ

blood angels chaplain: w/ artificer armour, and iron halo

TROOPS

Tactical Squad: All have bolt pistols and close combat weapons

FAST ATTACK

attach bike: w/ multimelta

assault squad: w/ melta bombs, two with plasma pistols

HEAVY SUPPORT

Land Raider: w/ smoke launchers, extra armour, and hunter killer missle.

__

I also use as many death company guys as I can Muahahahaha!

If u have any suggestions for this 1,000 pt army plz reply :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

looks a'ight, but you don't need the iron halo on the chaplain... he already has a 4+ inv. save
    -Can I pretend this guardian is an Exarch?
    -Well, I'll just pretend this jellybean is a Dreadnought, then when it's destroyed I can eat it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a suggestion, you need 2 x troops chices to make it a legal army, or are you using it for the other scenarios that require only one troops choice?

Closed Thread