Ork Warboss Story - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ork Warboss Story

"I waz der when Ghazghkull burnt da citys of Armour-Geddon. I was der when da Grate Devouerer came to my 'ome world. And it was I who watched 'is 'ive fleet late'a burn. It waz me who raizzed da Cogz of War ova da burnin cityz of Mazrok. I led da boyz through da deserts of Saharta. On Tripoli I led da charge against Batalis and sent da humies iz head afta we waz done wit 'em. Dey callz me da Rode Wayya, da apocolipto of da 'ooniverse, but da boyz call me Kashruku, Lord of War, Big Cide of da Gears of Orks. It waz us who left noting but da burnin image of da Cog on Piltus. Da planets burn at our feet an' da eart tremble at our footsteps. I was sent by Gork n' Mork to concore dis place and iz excactly wat Imma do!"

Lord of War Kashruku Grimbal Tof Geardak, Big Cide of da Gears of Orks clan, passage found written in blood on the side of a Land Raider or Myr Secondus.

Last edited by midnightmonty; July 31st, 2007 at 07:30.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    264 (x6)

A good start, and you seem to have gotten the hang of writing Ork prose very well, but that's just the raw materials. Now you need to take those raw materials and turn them into a story. Start by exploring his background - what did he do that made him so special? What tribe was he from? Did he get kicked around a lot by the Nobz or was he one of the Nobz himself? Trademark items? Friends? Enemies? Debilitating injuries?

You'll need a lot more than a quote for a story.

+ Reply to Thread