The Warriors of Artemis - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

The Warriors of Artemis

When I ordered Schaeffer's Last Chancers from ebay a while ago, one of the models that really intrigued me was Warrior Woman. Not sure how to paint her, I looked up some of her back story and found that she was a member of an illegal organization, referred to as the Artemis Cult. Now the solution seemed obvious. I painted her uniform a paleish blue color, as that is the color i always associated with the goddess of the moon. The I started thinking of the possibilities this offered. With all the space marine players out there, I was going to need to be fighting them. So why not give them a REASON to do battle. And thus, they became the Warriors of Artemis.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

264 (x6)

I'm not sure whether you're asking for help developing an idea here or asking for critique on your current one. Could you elaborate a bit further?

Also, let us know what army you'd like to use to represent this faction so that we can tailor your ideas a bit more to your taste. Have you considered Sisters of Battle?

+ Reply to Thread