A Revelation About The Emperor - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, there I was, flicking through a copy of "Realm of Chaos, The Lost and the Damned" which I found yesterday, and decided to read the section on the emperor. Second paragraph, and I quote:

"Only much later would he indentify the time of birth as the eighth millenium BC or the place as Central Anatolia"

Yup. That means the Emperor is nearly 50,000 years old and is Turkish.

I live in your eyes

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alas you often hear that story is cancelled.....I hope it isn't, I always liked it :unsure:
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats what I hear too, that it was cancelled. Let it also be known is that also used to be the date set for the birth of the first three Chaos Gods.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GW has changed the fluff so much, I wouldn't be surprised if you could find at least four seperate sets of circumstances and dates about the Emperor's creation. A popular one, mostly written by players, declares the Emperor to be the mix of the minds of ancient Shamans. Which is pure BS. The current state of his birth is a GW mystery- meaning a question that was solved once, but they changed their minds. Like the Slann. I laugh when I see people writing 40k fluff involving the Slann.

My view is this: humanity is slowly evolving into a psyker race. Every so often, genetic drift is going to throw up an aberration, a grotesquely powerful psyker. Like the Emperor. That's all, just a psyker- but a brilliant one, with a vision. He united the human race, and because of his achievements and vast psychic power, they call him a god.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But that should mean he can never win against chaos Gods or C'tan, since they are REAL gods, and he's just a man.....though über-powerful for a man...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All true but no one no longer knows as it has all been messed with so many times i've lost count.

And who knows about the abberation, maybe evolution does lead to god-hood. Gods aren't really god, they have just evolved so far and been around so long they seem that way. So maybe the emperor is more than a match for the chaos gods. I mean who has more territory, who has the biggest armies the Emperor. The chaos gods arn't that mighty.

I reckon they're are other gods out there in the universe who could squash the 40K galaxy with but a thought. Thats why i wrote that fluff a while back about a creature that litteraly rips apart Khorne and kicks da crap out of lorgar.
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;Right lads, lets make a tactical advance to the rear of our posistion&quot;
    &quot;Errr do you mean run away?&quot;
    &quot;Thats the one&quot;</span>

&quot;Oh man, look at that.&quot;
    &quot;Where?&quot;
    &quot;Over there, by that river of boiling souls.&quot;
    &quot;Well I&#39;ll be damned... it&#39;s a Starbucks.&quot;

<a href='http://www.freewebs.com/ravensdark/' target='_blank'>THE SOUL REAVERS</a>
    <a href='http://www.freewebs.com/gaeisia/index.htm' target='_blank'>GAESIA</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest that the Emperor truly is a God. He is the divine Son of Man. He was born to be the lord and Protector of mankind. I think that he is more than just a "super-psyker," and that what makes him a particularly unique God is that he possesses material essence and does not draw his power from the psyche of man per se. He embodies the strengths of both C&#39;tan and the Chaos Gods but is still remains human.
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes a God? The High Lords of Terra do (i.e. the Senatorum Imperialis).

"I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist until the last star falls from the night. Although I have taken the form of Gaius Caligula, I am all men as I am no man and therefore I am... a God. I await the unanimous decision of the Senate."

All those who say Aye, say Aye....

In all seriousness, you&#39;re a god when the Ecclesiarchy say you are. If they wanted to raise the Primarchs to demigodhood, they could. If they want to impose a doctrine of Inquisitorial Infalliability, they can. The great mass of the empire is sheep. Frankly, the traitor legions aren&#39;t all wrong when they inveigh against the worship of a corpse and the corruption of the high lords.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But that should mean he can never win against chaos Gods or C&#39;tan, since they are REAL gods, and he&#39;s just a man.....though über-powerful for a man...
    You can hardly call him a man now, can he even speak/comunicate? or is he just a beacon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah so he CERTAINLY can&#39;t win against other Gods.....the only hope is that the Illumnati can bring him back to life again......or is that story cancelled too?? :unsure:

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast