The Fallen shall forever be rememberd as... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

The Fallen shall forever be rememberd as...

TRAITORS TO THE EMPEROR!!!

bet you didnt see that one coneing did ya!!!

Anyway, to the point, my next army is going to be CSM, and for a sqd of chosen i have used the Dark Angels Veteran models, one is carrying the staff from the Chaos terminator Scorcerer(plastic) as an Icon Of Tzeench, they are part of my Brotherhood of darkness (they look Tzeenchian).

i intend to do a pice of fluff in the same way as i did for my Angels of contempt but in short they are Fallen Dark Angels who have Sworn service to the master schemer, the changer of ways Tzeentch in order to bring about the destruction of their former legion and the imperium as a whole.

Like? dislike?

Also i have another question for you..

Help me Justify an Inquisitorial Baneblade!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Horus Lupercal; October 13th, 2007 at 22:48.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DUDE, there were like 2000 chaos DA survivors tops. Others have far better fallen DA armies try something original.
    Quote Originally Posted by RecklessFable View Post
    Thought for the Day: Armylists are a three-edged sword. The list your backstory wants. The list that is optimal. The list of models you actually own.
    And HOW.

(\_/)
    (X.X)
    (><) This is Dead Bunny.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MyArmys: Points: W/L/D

Imperial Guard: 2250: In Progress.
    Necron: 500: 2/1/1

Join the Imperium today!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

138 (x6)

its not an army, its a single sqd, i just want to see if people think the idea is acceptable for a game, if you want to be a #### then take your comments elsewhere, they wont be appreciated or aknowlaged in future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    186 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherAzriel View Post
    if you want to be a #### then take your comments elsewhere, they wont be appreciated or aknowlaged in future.
    Comments like that don't receive much more acknowledgment either Azriel. (Well its usually more of the same or mods having a word to keep anything from starting.)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Ghost
    DUDE, there were like 2000 chaos DA survivors tops. Others have far better fallen DA armies try something original.
    There were roughly two hundred of Luther's dark angels that were cast throughout time and space. (Its actually less than that but the exact number eludes me at the moment.) Not all of those have fallen to the chaos gods, Astellin from Angels of Darkness is example enough of that.

Now while some people have come up with creative idea's that incorporate fallen angels, no one has the right to throw out an insult to someone else's idea.

BrotherAzriel, your base idea is pretty interesting; buts its only a base idea and leaves me wanting to know more. (Which is good and bad.) I like it and looks like I have another reason to keep my eye on the fluff forum to see just how this squad of yours fell so far to hate their brothers and swear allegiance to chaos. (I have taken up a radically different view of the fallen angels and the events around the destruction of Caliban, so I always am interested in seeing what someone tries or intends on doing when it comes to fallen angels fluff.)

Just remember that the larger the gathering of fallen angels, the more likely it is the dark anegels will be showing up to get them. (A squad of chosen should be just enough to escape the notice of the dark angels for a little while so you should not be running into to many problems with that.)

Take my love, take my land, take me to where I cannot stand; I don't care I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me.

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time."- Lorgar
    Member of the Fluff Masters Clan

Wher dat naked blue chik? Jaffar_Hasad's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    260 (x6)

I have heard that some people believe that Tzeentch is the chaos god responsible for the fall. I never liked the idea, but if you like it then go ahead. The inv. save could make sense. Cypher has a patron, as do your guys.

I have no idea why an =][= Baneblade would be part of this force. Now a chaotic baneblade sure.
    Sleeping, not dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Removed by the moderators.

Inquisitorial Aspirant librisrouge's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x1)

I think the baneblade was a seperate idea.

I kinda like the look of DA Vets. as Tzeentch followers. Makes sense that a few of the fallen would take to worshipping the Lord of Change. Would make surviving distance though time and space easier.
    'An open mind is like a fortress with its walls unguarded and its gates wide open' -Blood Ravens

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x6)

I like the Fallen idea.

Now if your Inquisitorial Baneblade is for a Chaos army, maybe they stole it and didn't repaint it to hurt Imperial morale. If it's for an Inquisitorial army, they wanted a Baneblade and repainted it to 'boost morale.'
    Veni Vidi Variant
    I came, I saw, I got a different type of Leman Russ.

The spikey ones go faster.

98% of the teen population has smoked weed, the other 2% went straight to crack.

Saga of the Ages. Click it.

Rules for grenades are on page 72 of the rulebook.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    72 (x3)

I enjoy this idea. It sounds like a cool conversion, and a bunch of falleen DA's that wield pychic powers sounds pretty cool. Tzneetch would definatly see the potential in these guys, and probably give a squad the command of a host of some sort, perhaps when the new demon codex, you could have the squad be your command squad, and use a demon host? Totally pychic power it out? I love this whole "band of twelve sorcerers, all comrades, united in thier cause of vengance". Give it a sweet story where we all totally sympathise, and you'll have a masterpiece of an army!
    http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...d.php?t=104497
    PM me about Aurora Prime Vassal fights! Willing and ready!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

138 (x6)

Thanks guys, i retract my agressive statement, was a bit of a ,mood at the time, anyway.

Im comeing up with fluff for the reason they serve Tzeentch, itl be basic stuff tho, im sure anyone can come up with a short paragraph of how some fallen, filed with hatred for the lion causeing the destruction of their homeworld would begin to plot the downfall of the legion and the imperium as a whole, it owuldent thake tzeentch long to find them, plus it deffinatly would help them through time and space!!!!!!

in stuck in pirbright at the moment doing a promotion course to be a Lance Corpral, so im going to be a bit quiet over the next 5 weeks, il try pop that fluff in when i can.

As for the baneblade, its For a Deamonhunter Army, i just wanted help justifying an inquisitorial baneblade, like reasons an inquisitor could own his own!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Thanks for keeping the thread civil.
    I think everyone is happier.

Just remember, that it's just a game and just a story

Cheers.

Karmoon.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast