Lost Primarch Fluff - Ideas - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

Lost Primarch Fluff - Ideas

Hey all. I've been re-reading the SM background fluff (HH and whatnot), and have decided that I want to create one of the lost Primarchs. However, I'm having trouble coming up with a color scheme and backstory that don't resemble any of the current ones. Since I play Chaos, he's not going to be one of those "For the Emperor!" types.

When it comes to colors, I'm really a fan of dark colors and metallics, but aside from that... Anyone have any advice on the colors and backstory?

2. Remove Advertisements

2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

254 (x5)

Well, I'll warn that that many people won't approve as it "upsets the balance." Most people try to stay clear of the big mysteries that only GW can truly answer (and maybe never will).
    However, if you're still interested, the rumor I've heard (can't remember from where) was that one of the two lost primarchs was killed as a child, and the other one did something to shame the Emperor, before the heresy began.
    I am heading off to the Peace Corps. It is bery likely I will not be back. Good luck to all of you endeavors.

+ Reply to Thread