intro to the Death Leigion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

intro to the Death Leigion

well i have tried many armies with their own fluff but none of them really did it for me. I always liked an idea of big creatures that shook the preverbial boots of the people who faced them. thinking tyranids would scratch the itch for me......although fun they were not extremely deep fluff wise so i choose orks but they did not do it for me either. but when rumors of a daemon codex coming out. i knew that this would be my future army. without any more adue i shall show you my first part of the DEATH LEIGION

The death leigion was born when (during the great game) slaaneesh,khorne (and possibly tzeencth im not sure yet) any way they joined forces to defeat father nurgle as he was getting more powerful from a relic he retreived named the skull of tichon from the mortal realm. The two gods banded together thus the death leigion was born . The death leigion led by a great champion named Sargeras and his two liutenants Kil'Jaedan and Azagoroth utterly destroyed father nurgle's forces but while the fighting raged nurgle saw his demise and he smashed the relic into pieces to stop the Death legion from obtaining the powerful object. And for some unforseen event the two gods decided to keep the leigion to grab another relic named the horn of demeclease it s a powerful object once wielded by a great champion of old. This ancient relic lies on the forgeworld of shalax and as reports of worlds once plentiful of life scoured from existence reaches the council of shalax they grow cautious. And as a unstoppable force. The death legion's shadow slowly etches closer to shalax and surely the populace will be doomed.

if you liked this please be honest. I will have more detail about them just gotta juggle my 40k stuff in with work and all anyway please be nice =D

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard called. Be at the local municipal next tuesday...

Try bulking it out a little. That, and make it tie in with 40k a little. The Chaos gods don't get along like that. It'd have to be an event of unimaginable repercussions for Khone to even consider directly aligning with Slaanesh. The sorts of things that you're talking about are high level. And oddly low level, speaking about a specific planet.

Try something smaller. Like a warband, going after an artifact that has relevance to both gods. There may be a nurgle Warlord opposing them, and so they temporarily combine forces, under the leadership of a semi-neutral party, like a Word Bearers Apostle (this ties in easily becuase it's easy to imagine a Word Bearer going after some sort of Deamonic artifact). Then alliances become more plausible.

Perhaps they're searching for the horn, starting by scouring Shalax.

That, and also the usual spelling/grammar reminder. It's kinda hard to read ATM.

I was very, VERY drunk. thechaplain's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    136 (x3)

Nothing wrong with the main ideas - it just needs fleshing out a little! Also, as has already been mentioned, maybe consider the role of the three gods? It really would be something big for Khorne and Slannesh to co-operate.

I kind of get the feeling that this is meant to be tied in with fantasy warhammer? Do correct me if I'm wrong! I think that's totally fine for the daemons - they do have both a codex and an army book - but maybe you should split the fluff in half, if that is the case - and have a nice big meaty bit of fluff for both, as opposed to something that tries to encompass everything?

Nice idea, though - keep it up!

+ Reply to Thread